Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy to make high protein meals?

DaCypher

What do you guys do for your small high protein meals throughout the day? I find it hard to prepare small meals often during the day due to time contraints. Anyone have any simple, quick high protein meals? Or do you guys just save the meals for when you have time to make something and just have a protein shake when you don't have time? :spit:

You can eat a can of tuna or one of those new "pouch" tuna packages. You could also cook up several steaks or chicken breasts the night before and store them if you have a fridge available. You could also cut up the steak/chicken and mix into rice, season to taste, store it in a tupperware container and snack on it throughout the day. I love my George foreman Grill.

I like to put 2 packets of plain oatmeal with 2 1/2 scoops of protein and keep it in tupperware. When I want to eat it I just add hot or cold water and mix it up with a spoon. It sounds bad but if you use chocolate protein it tastes awesome and has abour 50 grams of protein, good carbohydrates, and is very low fat.
KONDOR

Chicken breasts and rice, made in advance, in tupperware containers. Great for quick meals or to take with me to work.

I always keep a stash of protein powder and my shaker at work also. Bars are good when you are on the go too.

The biggest thing is that you just have to plan ahead. If you know that you are not going to have time to prepare and eat a meal on schedule, then you need to prepare your meals the night before so you are ready. No excuses for missed meals.

I cook all my food on Sunday's..................put it in tupperware and i'm set for the week. That's it.

I scramble some egg whites, and roll it up in a slice of deli ham.... but any sort of sliced deli meat will work.

With a few eggs you can usually make a few.... I eat them like.... I dunno. Just, like.... well.... I guess there's nothing really like them. Just egg whites wrapped in ham.

MPR

1pint eggbeaters
1/2cup low fat cottage cheese or ff cottage cheese
1/2cup fiber one or oatmeal
1cup skim milk

blend !!!!!!!!! about 47protein/45 carbs

Top Bottom