Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eas precISION?

missyd143

hey i use eas vanilla? anyone like it ///is the chocolate eas taste better than optimum chocolate? and is the eas precision any diff in TASTE then the simply whey??????? thank;s

i was using the precision (2.2 lb tub) and when i ran out of the vanilla i thought i would try that big ass tub of that shit,and won't ever waste my money again.....:bawling:

wut u mean ?? is simply crap or is it the same as precision for a cheaper price? and does both vanilla and precision taste the same?

no..both were vanilla and the simpley whey taste terrible.the smaller one tasted good to me....also take both and read the back,there were quite a few different ingredients in the larger one...it's just my opinion.i don't rememeber what the differance were, but i hated the taste.go to a local nutrition store and hold both of them and read the back......i guess that is why is was cheaper...........

Simply WhEY Vanilla is nasty.

SIMPLY wHey CHOCOLATE IS FUCKING AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS.

Strawberry is Okay, not great but not horrible either.

Peace.

Missy stop asking the EXACT same questions over and over....

...Well actually, i changed my mind, Keep on asking tha same questions over and over, it think it's cute.

Peace.

Top Bottom