Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbell flyes,wtf is wrong

chiefwiggum

How can u tell if your doing flyes the correct way and what the fuck is the correct way. Press is straight up, how much further do you come out for flys and when do you start squeezing and for how long. Also where should you feel it.
Thanks
wiggum

two ways......

keep elbows bent ,palms facing,pretend you have a barrel on your chest and squeeze at the top.

another way,sit back on an incline bench with your head hanging over,arms straight,thumbs facing,touch d/b at top,squeeze,hard to explain.hope helped a little(probaly not)probaly confused you...:confused: ;)

The mann said:
two ways......

keep elbows bent ,palms facing,pretend you have a barrel on your chest and squeeze at the top.

another way,sit back on an incline bench with your head hanging over,arms straight,thumbs facing,touch d/b at top,squeeze,hard to explain.hope helped a little(probaly not)probaly confused you...:confused: ;)

Thanks dude, i get the jist of it, but i should have realized when i posted the request how difficult it would be to explain.
Thanks
Wiggum

Top Bottom