Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUMBBELL PULLOVERS- part of CHEST or BACK routine?

lynaghgrew said:
yes chaps back in the good old days, when people new what they were talking about and used effort and brains rather than just drugs, this was a common superset.

squat heavy as soon as u put down the bar, ly across and bench and do ur cross bench pull overs.

ur rib cage is already heaving from the squatting this excercise actually expands ur rib cage, the rib cage is not fixed as its joined to the sternum by cartiledge . end of story. fact.

and please lads a note for the future , if i dont no what ur talking about dont respond, especially with laughter.

if it was good enough for arnold i think i might be an ok excercise for u boys.

ps after about 25 years of age its much harder if not impossible to actually expand the rib cage

read and gain knowledge before u respond next time boys

Thanks for putting me in my place.

Your right, Arnold was a genious. What school did he receive his doctorate from? Hmmm. He obviously had poor genetics and did not use any AS. All of his success was based purely upon his amazingly designed training program.

I've read the same articles you have read speaking of this nonsense. I can go pick up Musclemag's Encyclopedia and throw 100 quotes up here that people can rip apart. Fact is, most of these genetically gifted, AS users can get away with poor training techniques and still grow. They can tell you all they want about how their 30 set per bodypart routine works wonders, should most of the average genetic, young weight trainers on this board follow thei routines? No.

I am going to read further into this theory of expanding the ribcage. I want to see some medical proof, be it through x-ray or whatever. Until I see some proof in front of me, I'm gonna call shananigans(Southpark).

i dunno how long you guys been workin out, but lynaghgrew is right, i use pullovers for my chest because it works the upper chest, yes it does expand the ribcage and works the serratus muscles (those cool spikey lookin muscles under your pecs). Use them exclusively with your chest routine and you will thank me later.

Top Bottom