Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drugs: Life Experiences Survey.

Re: Hey Delinquent

soshesblowinme said:
Did you know Red Rock Opium is made out of comic book covers.

I heard something about it being some kind of incense but I haven't heard the comic book one. I don't know what it was btu it sure worked. Not as good as tar but good none the less

Weed does nothing for me, I think I it got me high once.

X - makes me too depressed the next day

GHB- love the stuff, even though it's put my friends in the hospital too many times. Got to know when to say when, know your limits, and never do too much, or "just a little more."

Steroids - yes please.

POT: addicted for 2 or 3 years I cannot remember because I smoked an OZ a week.
Coke: tried it once and liked it but not all it was cracked up to be.:p
Shroomz: I have done them about 10 times but had a bad trip and never touched them again.
Speed:Ok, once again not all I thought it would be.
Xtacy: Loved it till my girlfriend flirted with every damn guy at the club while we were rolling.
Drinking: drank a mixed drink each morning before my 1st class in highschool in my junior year. I liked it but drank way to much to young!
Steriods: Helped me gain my self confidence back after losing it all to pot. Give me motavation in general. Look alot better. Act like a dick abit more but overall it has been a positive thing in my life!:D
I don't do any other drugs now except steriods.

helium - VERY addictive. At first I wanted to try one balloon, that turned into 20 in a matter of hours. My voice was permenently 5 octaves above normal . from the balloons i moved on to the cylinders. It got so out of control that i would go into work with
an cylinder strapped to my leg and you could forget carnavels.

Debunking the "Red Rock Opium" Myth

SUMMARY
A substance called "Red Rock Opium" is sold throughout the United States as a form of opium. Chemical analysis of a sample of reported Red Rock Opium using a Mass Spectrometer showed no opiates in the material. Material sold as Red Rock Opium appears identical in every way to a variety of "Dragon's Blood Incense" sold in shops around the US for 1/100 the price of the RR Opium. Red Rock Opium is not opium nor does it contain any opiates.

GENERAL INFORMATION
For at least 7 years, perhaps much longer, a material called "Red Rock Opium" has been sold in the United States as a form of opium. Erowid has received several experience reports, comments, and images of product purchased as 'Red Rock Opium' over the past few years although we hadn't really looked into the issue deeply until recently (Oct, 2000).

It is not uncommon to encounter Red Rock for sale and many people have tried smoking it. The material is consistently described as a reddish, hard, easily shattering & crumbling substance that forms a slightly sticky light red powder when crushed. When heated, the material melts easily and bubbles. When the smoke from the substance is inhaled, the taste is reminscent of flowers, very mildly 'perfumey', and is not particularly harsh on the throat and lungs (unlike many smokes).

The effects described from smoking this material are generally very mild, although there are persistent reports of strong reactions. Those who get effects describe them as "floaty", "codeine like", and relaxing. Other users experience nothing at all from smoking even large amounts of Red Rock. One confounding factor in sorting out the effects of Red Rock is that it is quite often used in combination with cannabis, sprinkled onto a packed bowl before smoking. Those who combine Red Rock with Cannabis report a noticeable difference from the experience of Cannabis alone (see an Experience with Red Rock Opium, by Cid). Most users find the effects, if present at all, to be very "subtle" and frequenly say they "would try more, next time".

Several police organizations have analyzed substances sold as Red Rock Opium (see below), fitting the description of the Red Rock Opium reported commonly by users. The DEA tests, as reported in the internal DEA Publication Microgram, found Red Rock Opium to contain no opiates and instead was consistent with Dragon's Blood Incense made from the Daemonorops draco plant.

Looks like you guys have been smoking perfume...

weed - good to listen to music to or just chill. Can make me feel differently, laughing, paranoia, etc. Use to do it more, but not much as of recently.

ghb - started in 97. Good times. I remember how easy and cheap this was to get. The old enliven was one of my favorites. Now adays, it seems like the salty g is so expensive and 1,4 butanediol sold as paint stripper is not exactly the most appealing.

x - had some good times on this drug. Opened my eyes to the inner beauty. Most people talk shit on this drug and you realize that after a while. Started to ruin the high and x these days does not compare to like 6 yrs ago. Favorites were old Mitsubishi turbos, r/n, shamrocks and pink panthers.

coke - ok. High is good in the beginning then you chase it all night. Good for talking w/friends b/c I do not want to shut up. Makes my nose too bloody the next day.

k - use to get licks and do them. Makes me look real ugly in the mirror and feel like an old man. Good for watching the Matrix and feeling like you are in the movie. One of the wierdest drugs I have ever tried b/c each time I do it I feel as though I am in the real world and my actual life does not exist any more. No matter how many times I do it when I get back in my hole I am like oh shit this is where I am now and that life does not exist anymore. Wierdest shit some of you might be able to relate to.

Shrooms - ok, but will never drive on them again.

Alcohol - makes me depressed and angry. I hate this b/c if I do not want to do do drugs I have to go out sober b/c I don't like alcohol. This is one of the reasons I stayed attached to drugs.

Xanex etc. - good for after partying to come down.

For the most part I am glad I tried these drugs and I will definitely know whats up when I have kids b/c I don't think they will be able to hide things the way I hided them from my family. Also I was able to make my own decisions b/c when I grew up all of the commercials for anti-drugs and shit made it sound as if you did coke once you were hooked for life. This is definitely not true. We are in control and we are the people who are in control when we want to lose control, but the choice is always yours -remember that...

Top Bottom