Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noopept...experiences from a long term user

The one human study using Noopept (10mg taken twice a day) suggests that it is well tolerated for up to 56 days.

. An in vitro study showed Noopept to be neuroprotective against the use of H2O2 in neuronal degradation, in both healthy brains as well as those with Down’s Syndrome in a dose-dependent manner

From everything I have read so far I believe it's best to start at 10mg per day. If you want to move up after 1 week then add another 10mg in the day. I wouldn't think anymore than 40mg would ever be needed but everyone is different.

From everything I have read so far I believe it's best to start at 10mg per day. If you want to move up after 1 week then add another 10mg in the day. I wouldn't think anymore than 40mg would ever be needed but everyone is different.

Makes sense. Always start low with any new compound to see how you react.

[On the mechanism of noopept action: decrease in activity of stress-induced kinases and increase in expression of neutrophines].

AuthorsOstrovskaia RU, et al. Show all Journal
Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2010 Dec;73(12):2-5. Article in Russian.

Affiliation
Abstract
The influence of noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, GVS-111)--a drug combining the nootrope and neuroprotector properties--on the activity of mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) and the level of NGF and BDNF gene and protein expression in the frontal cortex, hippocampus, and hypothalamus has been studied in rats. Under conditions of chronic administration (28 days, 0.5 mg/day, i.p.), noopept decreased the activity of stress-induced kinases (SAPK/JNK 46/54 and pERK1/2) in rat hippocampus and increases the level of mRNA of the BDNF gene in both hypothalamus and hippocampus. The content of BDNF protein in the hypothalamus was also somewhat increased. In the context of notions about the activation of stress-induced kinases, as an important factor of amyloidogenesis and tau-protein deposition in brain tissue, and the role of deficiency of the neurotrophic factors in the development of neurodegenerative processes, the observed decrease in the activity of stress-activated MAPKs and increased expression of BDNF as a result of noopept administration suggest thatthis drug hasaspecific activity withrespect to some pathogenetic mechanisms involved in the Alzheimer disease.

PMID 21395007 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Top Bottom