Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drugs drugs the magical fruit

NJjuice22 said:
fuck yea man...dunk gave me one of his " blaster 2000's" the last time we chilled. its gonna get some use in about 1 hr.

jafdck.jpg

lol...i was just thinking about that as i saw the pic.

Yo man i too am thinking i need to chill out for a while after new years.

I just did it again for the first time in about 2 months (not really but a tiny little bit here and there) and i felt great without it. Then after doin it like i did last week i feel like complete shit all week.

I think im done with this Columbian Cuisine.

Youll know when i make a thread and you have a pic of 4 bullets going in the trash lol

All I did, back in the day, was some weed, oil, & hash brownies. Never did get hooked, alcohol was my poison of choice.

SoreArms said:
no and probably won't for a while. I'm smoking up the last of my stash (buds) and getting ready to go on a lengthy clean streak.

same here. i got some heady buds for new years since i quit drinking, and will roast them down for the last time for the next 4 months (at least).

it's highly likely that i won't start up again, at least not until i can handle not smoking cigs.

goodbye to the days of old, hello clearheaded world...

man, I still have like half an eight left (I guess that would be a sixteenth) that I want to smoke down, but I have tons of shit to do right now. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and rearranging my room, by all day I mean 'til like 3:00 AM, when it should have taken me 3-4 hours max. That's becasue I was stoned all day and kept getting distracted. I have to change the oil in my car and do a few other things on it so I'm going to wait 'til I finish to spark up.

SoreArms said:
I found my old bullet earlier today. Look at how caked and crusted that shit is. I could probably get a nice rail out of that but I'm not even sure if it's K or coke, LOL. Oh well, time to hit the trash can.

jac08h.jpg

that picture makes my nose twitch....

f*cking drugs man...

damn Ive never seen anything like that before. I cant tolerate stuff going up my nose but I did like the way coke made me feel back in the 1800s (jk, it was 1992)

Top Bottom