Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking egg whites

overrx

is drinking pasteruized egg whites safe? I heard they tasted like milk but i dont want to get no solmenlla poisining. Anyone have any ideas (i cant cook them b/c i am temporarily lacking a stove)

overrx said:
is drinking pasteruized egg whites safe? I heard they tasted like milk but i dont want to get no solmenlla poisining. Anyone have any ideas (i cant cook them b/c i am temporarily lacking a stove)

From my chem prof, drinking raw egg whites pasteruized or not, is very hard on digestion.

microwave em...

if not.. drink egg beaters.. or one of those other non-fat egg substitute things..

personally... i wouldn't do it.

Yes it is safe. It has been pasteruized. Like milk is before you drink it. As far as digestion, I only got a case of egg farts.

If it is pastuerized then it should be fine. The only problem with raw egg whites is avidin, which binds the pseudo-vitamin, biotin and makes it unavailable for the body. Long term use of egg whites can cause biotin deficiency.

Egg beaters and those other non fat egg subs. I believe are the same thing. Pasturized egg whites are safe to drink right out of the carton, if you can take it.

Man!! This is so old school! I used to drink egg whites all the time with yogurt or weight gain powder or something in the blender to take the nastiness away. Never got sick. I don't do it anymore with all the cheap protein powders out there now. Back in the day everyone was drinking raw egg whites.
Genarr3

Last edited:
i drank them everyday

I drank two cartons of egg substitutes every morning. it tastes just like milk to me, as long as you dont look at it lol. anyway, u get somewhere around 46 grams protein with no fat or carbs, so u know.
hope i helped ya some
later

Top Bottom