Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drexx Pics Here....

dude far be it for me to be critical. your upper back is great!!!! very very good body much better than mine. your shoulders are nice good symetry thoughout the upper back. you have calfs like mine the v slabs icall them. instead of the more bicepts looking. very nice ribs and pecs. side shot looks great !!!! now i would say you lack size in the hams and carry a little to much b.f in the ass and upper legs front and back and need some ab work. overall great looks of and maybe some some more lenth on your traps and a touch of width! a little more size overall. great job bro. i can only hope to look that good !!!!

Thanks for the contructive criticism Bigbusdriver.

You know how to show someone there weaknesses without flaming them.

I appreciate it.

DREXX lookin awesome dude! Chest looks great, back looks amazing, good symmetry. Hit those hams hard and front delts, and you'll be perfect! how'd you place, anyway?

looking good bro

you look good bro, holding a bit of water in the hams and glutes, but overall not bad
peace Andy khaos

oh, i just saw your placing in the other thread. You look awesome bro, the other competitors must have been crazy lookin! I give u a lot of credit, keep workin hard and make it all worth while .. peace

Top Bottom