Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drexx Pics Here....

Nice going there Drexx!

Please don't diet too much for that next show. I think you have the potential to be quite a bit bigger. Keep it up!

Looks real good. The legs could be harder, but I imagine you are like me and when your legs get cut you have to sacrifice upperbody size. Of course, I may be wrong.

Well, I must say I am impressed with both your physique, and your guts to post your pics.

As for the legs, hey, that was Arnold's sore spot, too. You are in good company, lol.

i'd do ya lol... you look great, a little more definition in the glutes, hams and quads and you are well on your way... congrats bro!!!

You look pretty good but you look to have needed a few more weeks of dieting. You are soft in the lower body. Also your lower body development is far behind you upper body, didn't see your legs from the front but your hamstring need work. You may want to split your leg training into two days so you can really hit hamstrings hard. Your back looks good though.

Top Bottom