Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't u just love it when. . .

BigDdaGanjalist

. . . u bump into old friends and they're all like "Dayum you're looking pretty thick! Didn't even recognize you". . . and u just smile from the attention and say thank you? :D

One of the better ways to judge your progress, no? :eek:

Just went down to the local bar where my old high school goes and its like a reunion.
They were all like " Whats up Champ? Damn U Juicin?"
I have always been a muscular guy but I had been training hard for the past few monthes.

~~~SlickassBiatch~~~ said:
i love it .... but they got beef with me most the time and say i look like a man and shit :p
fuck em.
Haters!
slicksta~

imma have to give you a little stack of cards to hand to the haters if they say that. on each card it will read:
------------------------------------------------------------
punk card

if you are issued this card report to california immediately. upon arrival you will relinquish this card to nate, at that time you will be issued one "bitch slap" for losing your mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

;)

One hater around here around says that my biceps consist of fat (wtf? of all places to store fat). . . so I ask him to a game of some pick-up basketball one-on-one

On the driving layup I just "drop the shoulder" on him and then he's down for the count. Who's mocking who now.

Ignorant mofo's . . . meh

remind me again how knocking someone over in basketball proves that your arms aren't fat?

heh heh.
oh well - whatever works man.
can I call you "fat arms" from now on? ;)

i love it.. i was at a party last night, and i ran into an ex girl, who was away at school... i was about 25lb heavier, and way less body fat.. she said " damn your looking hot"

i felt really really good

Top Bottom