Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done with first cycle of tren. What next?

I just finished a mild cycle of tren. First time.

1-8 tren 50mg, test prop 50mg, masteron 50mg.
Arimidex and cabaser and hcg throughout whole cycle.

Went well I think. Got really ripped. Abs better than ever. Vascular. Not many sides. Some aggression, not much acne like other cycles of just test. Night sweats a few times and tren cough twice.

Can anyone offer a more advanced cycle with tren for my next setup? I'm looking into doing tren enanthate instead but with what other compounds?

Just curious if this was 50 Ed or eod

Just curious if this was 50 Ed or eod

Eod. Felt good did 315 bench press x 3. Not the strongest I've been.

This is weird but when I did 350lbs bench press at 160lbs, I was on beastdrol and diesel bolan. But I was shut down hard after that. I mean no libido and erectile dysfunction for months

Well lean bulk with tren. Always need some test to maintain normal functions. Could run some eq with it but have to run eq for 16 weeks to get the good benifits.
I wouldn't worry about the mast or any other dht derivatives. Not much for gains but they do make you look nice and hard.

As for the cycle man its all about the diet if you are bulking, cutting, or just trying to add size without bf. But tren is the best on for the lean bulk. No other has the nutrition partitioning like tren. Tren is the best friend you will have. Make sure your diet is dialed in. Just beware of the hypoglycemia it can causes. It does drop blood sugars easy. I got night sweats but some good csrbs before bed help or keep glucose tabs by the bed. Pop two of them if you wake up at night and you'll feel the sweats subside pretty quick.
There is no magic cycle to make lean gains. Its diet amd hard ass work.
What are you stats btw? Age weight etc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Well lean bulk with tren. Always need some test to maintain normal functions. Could run some eq with it but have to run eq for 16 weeks to get the good benifits.
I wouldn't worry about the mast or any other dht derivatives. Not much for gains but they do make you look nice and hard.

As for the cycle man its all about the diet if you are bulking, cutting, or just trying to add size without bf. But tren is the best on for the lean bulk. No other has the nutrition partitioning like tren. Tren is the best friend you will have. Make sure your diet is dialed in. Just beware of the hypoglycemia it can causes. It does drop blood sugars easy. I got night sweats but some good csrbs before bed help or keep glucose tabs by the bed. Pop two of them if you wake up at night and you'll feel the sweats subside pretty quick.
There is no magic cycle to make lean gains. Its diet amd hard ass work.
What are you stats btw? Age weight etc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the reply. I'm 30 yo. 5'7" 165lbs 8% bf

Top Bottom