Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

Wasn't your current plan to start the anadrol on week 10 or something like that? You going earlier now? You still gonna go 7 weeks on the drol?
I got delayed on my start to this bulk which messes up timin into the cut cycle. Thinking about cutting bulk to 12 weeks. Hit Drol for 6 weeks. Then I think I might roll right into the Cut. Just Keep running the EQ and test then add some Masteron and tren for the Cut. then some var or winny during the cut.

Have you thought about lowering your protein down a little and upping the carbs? Seems to me your just in glyconeogenesis causing thermogenesis if your having trouble putting on muscle.
I am putting on Muscle issue is body just chewing off any fat. SO I am not getting ton of weight its like an exchange fat for Muscle. I am taking as much protein carbs and fat as possible. Just way my body functions its like a blast furnace on gear bro. I use to really eat like trash fast food every day ice cream frozen coffees anything I wanted drinking 6 pack of soda a day still lean as hell. its crazy

I am putting on Muscle issue is body just chewing off any fat. SO I am not getting ton of weight its like an exchange fat for Muscle. I am taking as much protein carbs and fat as possible. Just way my body functions its like a blast furnace on gear bro. I use to really eat like trash fast food every day ice cream frozen coffees anything I wanted drinking 6 pack of soda a day still lean as hell. its crazy
Did you have a low protein intake prior to this bulk while you were out of the gym? I assume you ate alot less of everything before this bulk started. Kind of like your body was in hibernation and then boom. Muscle memory at play? Before you had your drug issue were you a much bigger person with alot of muscle?

Did you have a low protein intake prior to this bulk while you were out of the gym? I assume you ate alot less of everything before this bulk started. Kind of like your body was in hibernation and then boom. Muscle memory at play? Before you had your drug issue were you a much bigger person with alot of muscle?
I was taking lot less protein but tons of carbs. if you look at avatar on here thats me b4 drug addiction I was a personal trainer. I weighed 201 in that avatar pic. I Then 20 years of abuse lead me to the Spring Log. then I hurt shoulder then month later knee goes. lead to 6 months off and now here. Crazy how fast my body turns around. Really want to get to 220lbs at some point its a real struggle especially trying to do at single digit bf%

Update for Sunday

fasted all day Sunday which felt good I did train which pump was good even with the fast

back

Rows 160lbs at 30 reps
200lbs at 20 reps
260lbs at 15 reps
300lbs at 10 reps x2

high pulldowns 200lbs at 25 reps
240lbs at 18 reps
260lbs at 14 reps
280lbs at 1o reps

cable pulldowns 60lbs at 20 reps ' '
80lbs at 15 reps
90lbs at 12 reps
90lbs at 10 reps

I think The NPP seems to crush my libido at 400mg or higher. at 300mg seems way btr. That shocks me. Gonna have to keep it at 300mg. I cant deal with that at all. Im gonna bomb lil test to try and over power for the week til some of the NPP clears the system.

Picked up some type of Bug on Monday started feelin bad and have felt worse since. Hopin it clears quick. Dehydrated bad and didnt get to train yesterday or Monday. sure that will lean me down...SMH

Update for Sunday

fasted all day Sunday which felt good I did train which pump was good even with the fast

back

Rows 160lbs at 30 reps
200lbs at 20 reps
260lbs at 15 reps
300lbs at 10 reps x2

high pulldowns 200lbs at 25 reps
240lbs at 18 reps
260lbs at 14 reps
280lbs at 1o reps

cable pulldowns 60lbs at 20 reps ' '
80lbs at 15 reps
90lbs at 12 reps
90lbs at 10 reps

I think The NPP seems to crush my libido at 400mg or higher. at 300mg seems way btr. That shocks me. Gonna have to keep it at 300mg. I cant deal with that at all. Im gonna bomb lil test to try and over power for the week til some of the NPP clears the system.

Picked up some type of Bug on Monday started feelin bad and have felt worse since. Hopin it clears quick. Dehydrated bad and didnt get to train yesterday or Monday. sure that will lean me down...SMH
@25homes start taking more vitamins and rest more to recover

Top Bottom