Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

good job improving your diet and getting some fasting in

Hoping to get some rest this weekend. still feeling weak and ran down. have glands in my throat all swelled up. Went and did Cardio for 25 min last night trying to sweat this out of me. I am loading vitamins and resting this weekend hoping to feel btr by Monday. Need to get a push with food next week, Kcals have fell bad being sick..

Hoping to get some rest this weekend. still feeling weak and ran down. have glands in my throat all swelled up. Went and did Cardio for 25 min last night trying to sweat this out of me. I am loading vitamins and resting this weekend hoping to feel btr by Monday. Need to get a push with food next week, Kcals have fell bad being sick..
@25homes come back soon big man

Whats up guys. Had to leave town for family emergency for a few days. So training and food havent been perfect by any stretch. Hard traveling and staying away from home. Have been doing some push ups sit ups, dips things along those lines just to stay busy and get some type of work in. Should be headed home Sunday so I will be able to get back on track with the food and Training. Food hasnt been bad at all Just lower on Kcals then I would like to be but that has leaned me out as well.

On the PED side of things. I have been stressed out to the max But I had minor issue with this about a month a go. The Npp Just takes my libido down to where I am not comfortable with it and make it impossible to finish. So I Have Cut NPP way back. Running 150-200mg weekly max right now. Will Keep EQ high and test at 500mg. gonna add drol and tren to mix in couple weeks. will Cut Npp out when I drop tren. Love the strength off the Npp and size but I cant deal wit the sides. DIdnt take any NPP for 7 days and feeling normal again.

Whats up guys. Had to leave town for family emergency for a few days. So training and food havent been perfect by any stretch. Hard traveling and staying away from home. Have been doing some push ups sit ups, dips things along those lines just to stay busy and get some type of work in. Should be headed home Sunday so I will be able to get back on track with the food and Training. Food hasnt been bad at all Just lower on Kcals then I would like to be but that has leaned me out as well.

On the PED side of things. I have been stressed out to the max But I had minor issue with this about a month a go. The Npp Just takes my libido down to where I am not comfortable with it and make it impossible to finish. So I Have Cut NPP way back. Running 150-200mg weekly max right now. Will Keep EQ high and test at 500mg. gonna add drol and tren to mix in couple weeks. will Cut Npp out when I drop tren. Love the strength off the Npp and size but I cant deal wit the sides. DIdnt take any NPP for 7 days and feeling normal again.
@25homes waiting on you back you will KILL it soon

Top Bottom