Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

You should start eating low fat ice cream.
funny you say that I love Ice cream.. I will hit a large blizzard about once every week or every two weeks. I did buy a box of drum sticks this weekend had a sweet tooth. Box only had 8 in it. Wont buy more of those but might eat lil ice cream. Put scoop or two in a MRE shake take that thing up to about 1300 kcals

Update for 2-28-24 This is Weds and I trained Back today. I usually train back and shoulders but been takin easy on shoulder work because of shoulder injury and feel shoulders get lot of work during chest and back workouts. I am hopin to throw the shoulder work back in next week.

Food stays consistant

7am Muscle Milk

830am eggs, bacon, ham, cheese, onions, potatoes, green peppers, oats milk honey

11am chicken and rice

1pm MRE shake

3pm chicken and rice

5pm MRE shake

730 Muscle milk

830pm Cod and rice

Need to get more Kcals but I am struggling to get more down. Why I wont give up the chocolate milk. Only drank 32oz yesterday because I ran out.

Back Work out

LF Row Machine 150lbs at 25 reps
175lbs at 20 reps
220lbs at 15 reps
260lbs at 12 reps
285lbs at 10 reps

HS Row Machine 240lbs at 20 reps
280lbs at 14 reps
300lbs at 12 reps
300lbs at 12 reps

HS Pulldowns 240lbs at 20 reps
260lbs at 14 reps
260lbs at 11 reps

LF lat Pulls 1 arm at time 100lbs at 18 reps
120lbs at 15 reps
120lbs at 12 reps

Feel really strong right now and going up everyday. Here is some pics of the Proteins I am using and what all is going into the MRE shakes. I need as Many Kcals I can consume everyday my Metabolism is a damn BLast Furnace. My Girlfriend says my Body just like a heater all night. Tells me its like I am working out while I am sleeping..Crazy.
20240229_093709.jpg

funny you say that I love Ice cream.. I will hit a large blizzard about once every week or every two weeks. I did buy a box of drum sticks this weekend had a sweet tooth. Box only had 8 in it. Wont buy more of those but might eat lil ice cream. Put scoop or two in a MRE shake take that thing up to about 1300 kcals
I love ice cream, but it doesn't love me. Thats why I started making my own. Add half the cream that normal ice cream has and a ton of protein and whole eggs. Pretty good way to have sweets with high protein.

What are you current macros?
def going slow on the 1 arms bro great exercise. I should make protein Ice cream was thinkin about a ninja ICream but havent bought. Macros vary a Lil but Protein is around 300-400g daily. carbs stupid high like 550-700g daily and Fat fall into place usually around 150g daily. Which gets me to 4500 kcals min usually around 5500 kcals. My metabolism crazy on AAS and genetics that are a true Blessing!!! I will say it makes the Bulk super tough to put on Mass. Just Keep leaning out every day its crazy bro. Full 6 pack when I get out of bed. veins on both sides from arm pits all way down past the waist. Getting some size just slow. about to drop the anadrol to help with some size here

def going slow on the 1 arms bro great exercise. I should make protein Ice cream was thinkin about a ninja ICream but havent bought. Macros vary a Lil but Protein is around 300-400g daily. carbs stupid high like 550-700g daily and Fat fall into place usually around 150g daily. Which gets me to 4500 kcals min usually around 5500 kcals. My metabolism crazy on AAS and genetics that are a true Blessing!!! I will say it makes the Bulk super tough to put on Mass. Just Keep leaning out every day its crazy bro. Full 6 pack when I get out of bed. veins on both sides from arm pits all way down past the waist. Getting some size just slow. about to drop the anadrol to help with some size here
Wasn't your current plan to start the anadrol on week 10 or something like that? You going earlier now? You still gonna go 7 weeks on the drol?

Top Bottom