Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

Here are few Pics of me and Foods. appreciate all the support. Big Shout out to @domestic-supply.com the GOAT of supplier and best gear on the planet. shout to Gearhead appreciate you bro Will smash this Log up for you guys. The Pic of me is from today midday after 3 meals so lil bloat in the Gut. No Pump obviously. Feeling Good boys. Another 3-4 weeks should be getting somehwere. about 14-18 days out from dropping the anadrol and thinking about hittin tren with it. I cant get enough tren. Serious Love Hate relationship with Tren. I Love it my wife and Girl Hate it!!!!! LOL
20240223_102143.jpg
20240222_130622.jpg
20240227_115114.jpg

the lower the fat content of milk the more sugar is put in that's just the fact
23Grams a cup whole or Lowfat bro exactly the same. I was drinking gallon Whole Chocolate Milk day when I wasnt working out and it make me fat. My body seem to like it. 2200 plus xtra kcals daily body be forced to grow. leaning out while doing it my friend. Truly blessed with great genetics

Here are few Pics of me and Foods. appreciate all the support. Big Shout out to @domestic-supply.com the GOAT of supplier and best gear on the planet. shout to Gearhead appreciate you bro Will smash this Log up for you guys. The Pic of me is from today midday after 3 meals so lil bloat in the Gut. No Pump obviously. Feeling Good boys. Another 3-4 weeks should be getting somehwere. about 14-18 days out from dropping the anadrol and thinking about hittin tren with it. I cant get enough tren. Serious Love Hate relationship with Tren. I Love it my wife and Girl Hate it!!!!! LOLView attachment 142790View attachment 142791View attachment 142792
@25homes looking super good i want to see more food in you

looking good in the pictures can see ABS just imagine when you clean up the diet what will happen
No doubt and that will happen b4 summer. I am bulking right now and as you can see taking all these cals and sugar but still leaning out. I am not trying to lean out right now I am trying to put on some weight. My metabolism gets so cranked it just chews up everything. good and bad problem to have. Steve you know I lock that diet in tight when the cut comes. Hard to Bulk with Metabolism like this its really crazy to eat all these cals and sugar but still get leaner.

you can still bulk up and with extra food and still not mess with sugars

Top Bottom