Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggie style statement

heather is terrible in the sack

she'd get the

meh

redsamurai said:
nothing wrong with the fish eye...........I think it's hot when a girl looks back and tells me how good I'm hittin. I'm worried when she doesn't...........means she's nonplussed about the whole thing which means I ain't hittin it right..... :worried:
another good indication is that she is watching tv.

What the hell?

I don't want them turned around 100% of the time staring me down, but I like it when they look at least some times... like when I have their hair all balled up in my hand and I pull it to the side to force their head to turn around and look at me.

jh1 said:
What the hell?

I don't want them turned around 100% of the time staring me down, but I like it when they look at least some times... like when I have their hair all balled up in my hand and I pull it to the side to force their head to turn around and look at me.
like riding a horse

jh1 said:
What the hell?

haha yes

or when you lean in and put your arm around their neck, lightly choking them while using your mouth/tongue on her ear...whispering something dirty

killahbee in 3...2...1...about how we're newbs for not using razors/broken beer bottles/spears lol

Top Bottom