Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggie style statement

rudeboyja

Ladies, please don't turn around and look at us when we are hittin it from behind. That's probably my #1 sexual pet peeve. Play with the bean bag and do whatever, just keep face front.

rudeboyja said:
Ladies, please don't turn around and look at us when we are hittin it from behind. That's probably my #1 sexual pet peeve. Play with the bean bag and do whatever, just keep face front.
Finally somebody came out and said it!

rudeboyja said:

pull out and blast her face next time someone does it to you

Scotsman said:
Is that so it doesn't ruin your femmy guy fantasy while doing it?

Cheers,
Scotsman

HaHA. It's just awkward. I wanna what the hell are you lookin at? I'm staring right at the in and out & I don't want to feel a pair of eyes on me.

rudeboyja said:

Yeppers. If we did, we couldn't continue to believe it was Depp, or Pitt, or Bloom, or Mortenson, or ... :evil:

rudeboyja said:
HaHA. It's just awkward. I wanna what the hell are you lookin at? I'm staring right at the in and out & I don't want to feel a pair of eyes on me.

Better or worse than the dog at the end of the bed?

Cheers,
Scotsman

LuluDeren said:
Yeppers. If we did, we couldn't continue to believe it was Depp, or Pitt, or Bloom, or Mortenson, or ... :evil:
and our little fantasey doesn't go flying out the window to when you look back. just keep the head in the pillow and everything will be fine

LuluDeren said:

Funny. maybe some of you little red corvettes forget who's back there after a while.

Top Bottom