Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggie style statement

heatherrae said:
I don't do it for your pleasure, anyway. :lmao:

honestly, don't you find pleasure in long sessions? why can't you draw them out...in the words of LL...make it last baby

doin it and doin it and doin it welllllllllllllll

swole said:
honestly, don't you find pleasure in long sessions? why can't you draw them out...in the words of LL...make it last baby

doin it and doin it and doin it welllllllllllllll
I try to. I just come easily. Then, it doesn't feel that good anymore. Then I go for about 30 more minutes or so and it just starts to get boring for me.

jh1 said:
What the hell?

I don't want them turned around 100% of the time staring me down, but I like it when they look at least some times... like when I have their hair all balled up in my hand and I pull it to the side to force their head to turn around and look at me.

Hmmm? so maybe next time it happens just grab a fist full of hair and put her head to the floor..

heatherrae said:
I try to. I just come easily. Then, it doesn't feel that good anymore. Then I go for about 30 more minutes or so and it just starts to get boring for me.

so this is a somewhat normal thing? my wife comes in a matter of minutes and then says it starts to hurt after if i keep going too long. that is both a good and bad thing. i know she got hers but it can be quick sometimes.

rudeboyja said:
Hmmm? so maybe next time it happens just grab a fist full of hair and put her head to the floor..

Sure if that's your gig... sex definetly requires some 'necessary roughness' at times....

Hair pulling, biting, smacking a bit, pinching, pain inflicting pounding, unexpected forced penetration... all welcome in this house.
Whateva...

timtim said:
so this is a somewhat normal thing? my wife comes in a matter of minutes and then says it starts to hurt after if i keep going too long. that is both a good and bad thing. i know she got hers but it can be quick sometimes.
lol...you have to not be so good in the beginning. Some of us gals have a short fuse...lol

heatherrae said:
lol...you have to not be so good in the beginning. Some of us gals have a short fuse...lol

the really bad part is if i start with the oral sexes, shes done before i even start. which again is both good and bad.

timtim said:
the really bad part is if i start with the oral sexes, shes done before i even start. which again is both good and bad.
If a guy begins with oral sex, I will push him away before I finish because I don't want to be done before the sex even starts. Then, I have to think about puppies and baseball.

Top Bottom