Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggie style statement

heatherrae said:
If a guy begins with oral sex, I will push him away before I finish because I don't want to be done before the sex even starts. Then, I have to think about puppies and baseball.

Finish and get some KY for the preceding rounds..

heatherrae said:
If a guy begins with oral sex, I will push him away before I finish because I don't want to be done before the sex even starts. Then, I have to think about puppies and baseball.

the similarities are astounding!

timtim said:
the similarities are astounding!
It could be worse. Lots of guys are stuck with wives who never come and they have to go down for an hour to even attempt to get them to finish...lol.

heatherrae said:
It could be worse. Lots of guys are stuck with wives who never come and they have to go down for an hour to even attempt to get them to finish...lol.

you speak the truth.

rudeboyja said:
Ladies, please don't turn around and look at us when we are hittin it from behind. That's probably my #1 sexual pet peeve. Play with the bean bag and do whatever, just keep face front.

I don't know dude there is something about having a woman look me right in the eye as I'm inside of them that turns me AND them on.

I've had women tell me that had orgams because I made them look at me and not turn away.

It's pretty intense.

Kind of the next level and all, but you might be ready for it. LOL

Try it and see

jh1 said:
Sure if that's your gig... sex definetly requires some 'necessary roughness' at times....

Hair pulling, biting, smacking a bit, pinching, pain inflicting pounding, unexpected forced penetration... all welcome in this house.
Whateva...

you like that you little fyag huh

BigRupe said:
I don't know dude there is something about having a woman look me right in the eye as I'm inside of them that turns me AND them on.

I've had women tell me that had orgams because I made them look at me and not turn away.

It's pretty intense.

Kind of the next level and all, but you might be ready for it. LOL

Try it and see

OK Coach, maybe i'm ready.lol

string_bean00 said:

LOL... uh. I was talking about fingers in the g's ass when I am eating her shit out...

But with you, I'd let you'd be the big spoon...

string_bean00 said:

Those things jh1 listed are awesome...if you're 12.

Show me a woman who can take a fullfledged backhand to the cheek, a double tight throat squeeze that leaves bruises, bite marks that pierce skin and the gentle drag of a 12 inch chef's blade across their bloody tummy and I'll show you a woman worthy of the johnson

Top Bottom