Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Smurfy not get a black markd for basiscallly calling me a liiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude unplug the wire for a few days and get a life. I usually not rude to e-peeps but you are a fucking loser!! lol

when the people that bought the vette proudly desplayed it here until they were met with rejecting from Smurfy calling the whole deal fake... I think she should have a black mark against her as well for running memebers off..

okay. this is it.

a. smurfy is a moderator. so if you want to pull crap on members, i'll talk to you about it privately, but when you start this on mods openly on the board, there's no reason for it.

b. ... YOU are Just in time. You don't think we all know that?

you've now started a fight with digimon because he asked to see your alter's tits, you've bombed princessa "for life" because she disagreed with you about your alter, and now you're calling out a mod for not believing your alter.

WHAT is the problem? did you really think every mod was going to laugh and just let this go on?

Anyway if I was new to the board and people started talk to me like that I would live with a bad image about EF... just saying...

People who fester in E-drama need to take up a hobby or spend more time with their loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom