Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone think that needto really cares about any of us?

Needto and EliteFitness has not only helped me with my routine physically however mentally as well. I was skeptical about what I wanted to do when I began working out once again after almost two years. Visiting the site on my old profile as well as this one over the course of the past months or so has given me just enough more confidence and motivation to gain, so far, a few pounds more of muscle, about a half dozen pounds less of fat and quite noticeable definition. At this point after just about 5 weeks my desire to continue utilizing the products and continue building my new and unraveling routine are just that much more exciting day by day. I was so wrapped up in work and time with the family I didn't have too much time for the gym either that or I didnt have too much of a desire to use my free time doing it all on my own. I then got layed off from work about two months ago which was very upsetting and I needed something to fill my schedule. I began getting depressed and my declining health and lack of good shape made me feel like now would be a good time to build some muscle and build some confidence and all around feel better about myself. I took a shot in the dark after a buddy of mine told me about the site. It caught my attention after I checked out the forums and the reviews on the products. Nothing negative about anything, no skeptics really. Give it a few weeks and tell me something bad about the advice you will receive and the outcome of the products you use. My girlfriends opinion when I asked her about my progress was the first thing she notices are my biceps, my pecs, and my abs are more defined and the color of my skin looks much healthier. its really turned her on when Ive taken my shirt off lately which turns me on. She even asked me a few nights ago to take it off when we were outside cooking on the grill. The sex has been great especially with the new stamina and endurance I've had as well as her increased libido due to my increasing and progressing shape. The guys at the gym I go to have asked to work with me and have asked me quite a few times what I'm doing in order to not plateau with my weekly consecutive routines. I tell them to follow NeedTo with EliteFitness just like I'd tell anyone on here to do as well. NeedTo and EliteFitness has helped me with my foundation to a new routine and now what I'd consider a hobby. I'm much happier and more involved with something that I've never enjoyed at this magnitude. Keep reading, Keep writing. Thanks to everyone else in the community who have helped me and made a difference. Also thankyou to everyone who gives positive feed back and keeps the negative to themselves if the thread and/or reply is unnecessary and diluted because it can effect the work of builders trying to get the right idea in the right places.

Its an older post that has been revived, but what the hell.... a good 18months ago, A fellow operator who has saved my ass a few times, we go back 2 decades. He found himself in a shitty situation and was facing a LTH Discharge. I called the # on the biz card that came with my most recent order from NeedTo. It was a Friday eve back in the states. I called to get some advice and see what we could do. expecting to get an answering machine, i connect with The Man himself. we introduce ourselves and asks what he can do for me. he tells me he is out to dinner, he steps outside and I'm begging him to go back in and ill call him monday. This guy insisted i run the situation by him. he then asked if i could email him some further details and he would work on a solution. If I said he didn't take care of the situation, I would be full of shit. he saved my buds career. One day i will get to meet him and thank him for showing integrity that i wish every businessman refused to compromise. Ive always appreciated you picking up that phone. If I'm at dinner i don't pick up any calls. this guy picks up a complete strangers. like these other comments, I'm not stroking your ego....Just giving credit.

Needto has touched many of our lives one way or another...he is and always will be a bro to me, as well as the rest of my EF family here...this is home!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

A big thankyou too needto and the other moderators on here for helping me out so much, saved my health, testicles and my gains. Merry christmas

Needto, didn't know me , I had made a call an he had spoke with me for almost an hour the first time we spoke, I've spoke with him on a few occasions an everytime very helpful an full of knowledge. Once he sent me a bottle of hcgenerate for me to try . How many other supplement companies would do that???Needto an everyone on EF has helped me Change my health an my lifestyle around for the better. Thanks Needto an everyone on EF!

I've seen neeto fix orders and make it right with EVERY customer. Fast free shipping, quality products and help around here is why I have been around for YEARS

Top Bottom