Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you wake up easy in the morning?

Yes. Even when I've not gotten a lot of sleep I tend to wake up and be all giddy. The only part of the morning I don't like is getting right out of bed and having to bring the dogs outside. At least when it's really cold out.

Hammy has said you are very easy.
:)

lately i have a hard time waking up- i've been staying up late though.

jenscats5 said:
When I wake up can vary widely....but I'm in a fog once I'm up for a while....and I look a mess....

Must.......have...........coffee.....

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't wanna talk, don't wanna do anything. Just back off for about 30 minutes. lol

Depends

If I've had enough sleep for a couple days I'll wake up a minute before the alarm clock.

If I've been borderline on my sleep or a few hours deficient I need 2 alarm clocks and I'll set them early so I can snooze for 30 minutes before getting up.

If I've just gotten in 4 hours earlier, forget about it.

Raina said:
Yes. Even when I've not gotten a lot of sleep I tend to wake up and be all giddy. The only part of the morning I don't like is getting right out of bed and having to bring the dogs outside. At least when it's really cold out.
worst. wife. ever.

Top Bottom