G
Gambino
Guest
he claims to be...for some reason i don't buy it
ortiz34 said:He's a damn good singer
Neal Patrick Harris.KaitlinJRob1982 said:Isn't he the guy that looks like Barry Manilow?
humantarget said:Neal Patrick Harris.
He seems to prefer talking about sweaty gym men. Could be suspect, but as for trained, no. Many people dream at the speed of the internet when the truth cant be verified.EnderJE said:I just assumed that he's gay.
NJjuice22 said:this fool kickin my ass. no fuckin way.
![]()
NJjuice22 said:this fool kickin my ass. no fuckin way.
![]()
humantarget said:i thik he could whip Kaitlin. but Kaitlin could whip GD.......and GD could whip.......um....gimmee a sec....
GoldenDelusional.KaitlinJRob1982 said:who is GD?
hang out about five more minutes and you will know, everyone knows the golden boy.KaitlinJRob1982 said:who is GD?
Especially when he snorts the line off the chicks ass.KaitlinJRob1982 said:hahah NPH in da house! lol I love that movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle!
NJjuice22 said:some gay guy from aussie land.
wtf? the Croc Hunter is awesome, he's like the Benny Hill of Austrailia. i'm more pissed about that stupid Jacko guy and crocodile dundee. boomerangs, pfff......KaitlinJRob1982 said:I've never been in a fight, but I will beat up any gay guy from Australia. It's payback for that stupid Crocodile hunter guy. God he gets on my nerves.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:I've never been in a fight, but I will beat up any gay guy from Australia. It's payback for that stupid Crocodile hunter guy. God he gets on my nerves.
I like watchin him tackle crocs and nearly get bitten by venemous snakes. I saw one episode where he did a face plant when his foot got snagged when he was hopping a fence chasing a dingo.humantarget said:wtf? the Croc Hunter is awesome, he's like the Benny Hill of Austrailia. i'm more pissed about that stupid Jacko guy and crocodile dundee. boomerangs, pfff......
Gambino said:you know you'd drop the panties if dude took you on a date
dannomight said:I like watchin him tackle crocs and nearly get bitten by venemous snakes. I saw one episode where he did a face plant when his foot got snagged when he was hopping a fence chasing a dingo.
Gambino said:you know you'd drop the panties if dude took you on a date
KaitlinJRob1982 said:No, only if Hotzie or Killahbee took me on a datelol jk
Gambino said:would you let hotzie and kb effiel tower it???
KaitlinJRob1982 said:whats eiffeil tower it mean? i dont understand that reference
Gambino said:must i spell it out for you??? think about hotzie and kb high-fiving with you in between
KaitlinJRob1982 said:oh you mean "Coast to Coast" ?
lololol
KaitlinJRob1982 said:oh you mean "Coast to Coast" ?
lololol
Gambino said:sounds like you have some experience
KaitlinJRob1982 said:um no. i've just heard it described before and thought it was hilarious!
guys around here talk about it and laugh all the time in front of girls like its no big deal. we just roll our eyes and laugh at them because obviously they are destroying their chances of ever having those "fantasies" come true by talkinga bout it in front of other women.![]()
NJjuice22 said:Kaitlin...you mind if I go BD on ya?
sweet. nothing like a nice DP to make a girl feel whole. or make a girls holes feel. was that too much???? i think i just posted porn....KaitlinJRob1982 said:oh you mean "Coast to Coast" ?
lololol
KaitlinJRob1982 said:back door is locked from the inside. we only take trash out from the back door of the club thanks![]()
least we know she's got a handle on porn lingo. do you know what an ATM is????NJjuice22 said:bd does not = back door.
NJjuice22 said:bd does not = back door.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:LOL woops. SOrry I just had that in my mind in the context of Gambino's eiffel tower metaphor.
so what does it mean? LOL
NJjuice22 said:balls deep.![]()
NJjuice22 said:this fool kickin my ass. no fuckin way.
![]()
PoisonDouche said:question for the gals:
He claims to be good looking but if that's him in his avi he looks like a fucking dork to me. What say ye?
PoisonDouche said:question for the gals:
He claims to be good looking but if that's him in his avi he looks like a fucking dork to me. What say ye?
Phaded said:anyone that claims they are really good looking has problems..
Gambino said:
i think wootooms altPhaded said:thats why i think he's an alter.. i dont think anyone really acts like that.. if they do they have serious issues..
Phaded said:lol there are better posts than that from him..
Gambino said:post them up i'd love to read them
eat big said:Some guy posted his rating that he got on hot or not. Maverick got into an argument with him as did most of us. I think the user name was something like: khemix.
he has more posts then me..... and until like 2 days ago most people thought I WAS an alter.Phaded said:http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454106
there's one.. i think its boardin's alter..
Boardin087 said:he has more posts then me..... and until like 2 days ago most people thought I WAS an alter.
humantarget said:Maverick would destroy most of you.
you guys gonna fuck?Gambino said:he is def. better looking than most of u
humantarget said:you guys gonna fuck?
so you gonna stick with Needto?Gambino said:i would, but he's too good looking for me
humantarget said:so you gonna stick with Needto?
some guy whose little finger you would be wrapped around if you met in real lifeKaitlinJRob1982 said:who is GD?
Maverick said:ok orbs and orbettes............ I am going to be serious for one second here, some people think im really a egotistical, arrogant prick. Some people also think im a fucking pussy. It is time to set the record straight........ I will explain myself here or lestat can do one of his famous interviews
I am really not an egomaniac, I do not go around in real life telling people how good looking I am nor do I have too. I think god has blessed me with decent looks. I have had plenty of good women and I am not in need of an ego rub from anybody. I act like that on here to get a rise out of some people and it works, I just mess around...... for god sakes it is the internet people !!!
I have trained and competed in wrestling (high school/university) for 4 years and boxing for 6 years and as I mentioned before I have 2 years of BJJ under Gracie barra. I just trained with George St Pierre in Montreal and I have worked with him in the past. I am going to fight MMA in the next year if all goes well in School. (I am working towards my PHD in Comp Science) I know I can fight, I have proved myself many times in the past. I have nothing to prove on here.
If I say something mean to any of you, I am just defending myself or stirring up the shit. I come here for the same reason all of you do, for fun and good fitness advice.
Mav out,
PS: dont hate me cuz im beautiful![]()
PSS: Phaded...... even though your 232 and I weigh 170.......... I will still roll with you, I dont think your a bad guy, but you hate me so whatever. When I come to orlando, you can decide what you wanna do.

GoldenDelicious said:listen here maverick you egotistical, arrogant pussy-prick, being serious is against the rules
also, everyone on EF has a 3rd dan black belt perched above their 8" schlong, except for me (the only black belt i have has a really nice silver buckle, and looks great with jeans) so quit talking yourself up, alright, i aint buying it!
oh. yah. finally, i think everyone was just trying to get a rise out of you while you were trying to get a rise out of them...so you got played
in short, you suck, AND, since you want to roll around with Phaded, youre also very, very, very......
this service announcement was brought to you by The Delicious, who is looking very, very good, despite the bump on his beautiful head![]()
![]()
Whiskey said:Just a little off topic, BUT, a friend of mine has a UFC fight coming up. I'm going to try to go to, I don't know where it is yet, but, if any other EF pimp sticks live near there, I say a meet up is needed.
Going to make a thread on it as soon as I find out where the fight is.
You may now get back to your regularly scheduled conversation.
Whiskey
NJjuice22 said:is it an actual UFC event ? ..they charge to much for the tickets damnit!
NJjuice22 said:you probably went to a seminar where St. Pierre put a clinic on and your saying you trained with him.
![]()
did i say u could type?Boardin087 said:i think wootooms alt
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














