Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

do you think maverick is a trained badass?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
trained - possibly
badass- no fuckin way


some peeps are natural born fighters, and when those guys train those are the ones who become the real badasses.

you can take a goofball pussy and train him for 10 years, he will still be a goofball pussy regardless how high he can jump kick.
 
EnderJE said:
I just assumed that he's gay.
He seems to prefer talking about sweaty gym men. Could be suspect, but as for trained, no. Many people dream at the speed of the internet when the truth cant be verified.
 
i like Mikeboy/Mav, so i hope this is just a nice dissing, not trying to run him outta Dodge.....
 
this fool kickin my ass. no fuckin way.



doogiehowser.jpg
 
i thik he could whip Kaitlin. but Kaitlin could whip GD.......and GD could whip.......um....gimmee a sec....
 
NJjuice22 said:
this fool kickin my ass. no fuckin way.



doogiehowser.jpg


Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. Furburgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers...lap danceeee
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
I've never been in a fight, but I will beat up any gay guy from Australia. It's payback for that stupid Crocodile hunter guy. God he gets on my nerves.
wtf? the Croc Hunter is awesome, he's like the Benny Hill of Austrailia. i'm more pissed about that stupid Jacko guy and crocodile dundee. boomerangs, pfff......
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
I've never been in a fight, but I will beat up any gay guy from Australia. It's payback for that stupid Crocodile hunter guy. God he gets on my nerves.

you know you'd drop the panties if dude took you on a date
 
humantarget said:
wtf? the Croc Hunter is awesome, he's like the Benny Hill of Austrailia. i'm more pissed about that stupid Jacko guy and crocodile dundee. boomerangs, pfff......
I like watchin him tackle crocs and nearly get bitten by venemous snakes. I saw one episode where he did a face plant when his foot got snagged when he was hopping a fence chasing a dingo.
 
dannomight said:
I like watchin him tackle crocs and nearly get bitten by venemous snakes. I saw one episode where he did a face plant when his foot got snagged when he was hopping a fence chasing a dingo.


lol at.... chasing a dingo
 
Gambino said:
you know you'd drop the panties if dude took you on a date

She wouldn't even need to drop them. She'd weight them down inadvertently via extreme excitement. Ya, just as though she got out of a pool.
 
anyone see the epsidoe of croc hunter when he picks up this huge snapping turtle while he is in the water...i guess he misjudged the reach of the turtles neck because that thing came inches from ripping a chunnk of his face off.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
whats eiffeil tower it mean? i dont understand that reference


must i spell it out for you??? think about hotzie and kb high-fiving with you in between
 
Gambino said:
sounds like you have some experience

um no. i've just heard it described before and thought it was hilarious!

guys around here talk about it and laugh all the time in front of girls like its no big deal. we just roll our eyes and laugh at them because obviously they are destroying their chances of ever having those "fantasies" come true by talkinga bout it in front of other women. :rolleyes:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
um no. i've just heard it described before and thought it was hilarious!

guys around here talk about it and laugh all the time in front of girls like its no big deal. we just roll our eyes and laugh at them because obviously they are destroying their chances of ever having those "fantasies" come true by talkinga bout it in front of other women. :rolleyes:


lol sorry sweettits, these fantasies come true every day for some lucky or unlucky man, however you see it...for everyone woman turned off by these stories there is 10 more chomping at the bit to give it a whirl after they've had 2 vodka red bulls
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
oh you mean "Coast to Coast" ?

lololol
sweet. nothing like a nice DP to make a girl feel whole. or make a girls holes feel. was that too much???? i think i just posted porn....
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
LOL woops. SOrry I just had that in my mind in the context of Gambino's eiffel tower metaphor.

so what does it mean? LOL

Just hit up juices myspace already. It's like a digital hypnotic trap.
 
t is very difficult to measure "bad ass" and "tough guy". Looks are deceiving as are height and weight. Even a person who can fight well is not necessarily in this group because he or she will eventually meet their match and taste fear.

Is a cold blooded killer in this group? Is a soldier in combat in this group?

The toughest, badest men I have met are those who do not fear death. They may be fit, trained .... or not. But they simply do not fear death.
 
question for the gals:

He claims to be good looking but if that's him in his avi he looks like a fucking dork to me. What say ye?
 
PoisonDouche said:
question for the gals:

He claims to be good looking but if that's him in his avi he looks like a fucking dork to me. What say ye?


I asked my girl, she said she hit it. She's a slut though.
 
PoisonDouche said:
question for the gals:

He claims to be good looking but if that's him in his avi he looks like a fucking dork to me. What say ye?


lol...he does think he'd quite the playa
 
There's not much he's not good at according to him. I don't believe him at all. When he was mikeyboy, he wasn't a douche.
 
thats why i think he's an alter.. i dont think anyone really acts like that.. if they do they have serious issues..
 
Some guy posted his rating that he got on hot or not. Maverick got into an argument with him as did most of us. I think the user name was something like: khemix.
 
eat big said:
Some guy posted his rating that he got on hot or not. Maverick got into an argument with him as did most of us. I think the user name was something like: khemix.

yep, I remember...called the dude arrogant
 
Boardin087 said:
he has more posts then me..... and until like 2 days ago most people thought I WAS an alter.


I never thought you were really. You very much reminded me of a freshman with your 342 threads about PSU.
 
ok orbs and orbettes............ I am going to be serious for one second here, some people think im really a egotistical, arrogant prick. Some people also think im a fucking pussy. It is time to set the record straight........ I will explain myself here or lestat can do one of his famous interviews

I am really not an egomaniac, I do not go around in real life telling people how good looking I am nor do I have too. I think god has blessed me with decent looks. I have had plenty of good women and I am not in need of an ego rub from anybody. I act like that on here to get a rise out of some people and it works, I just mess around...... for god sakes it is the internet people !!!

I have trained and competed in wrestling (high school/university) for 4 years and boxing for 6 years and as I mentioned before I have 2 years of BJJ under Gracie barra. I just trained with George St Pierre in Montreal and I have worked with him in the past. I am going to fight MMA in the next year if all goes well in School. (I am working towards my PHD in Comp Science) I know I can fight, I have proved myself many times in the past. I have nothing to prove on here.

If I say something mean to any of you, I am just defending myself or stirring up the shit. I come here for the same reason all of you do, for fun and good fitness advice.

Mav out,

PS: dont hate me cuz im beautiful ;)

PSS: Phaded...... even though your 232 and I weigh 170.......... I will still roll with you, I dont think your a bad guy, but you hate me so whatever. When I come to orlando, you can decide what you wanna do.
 
Maverick said:
ok orbs and orbettes............ I am going to be serious for one second here, some people think im really a egotistical, arrogant prick. Some people also think im a fucking pussy. It is time to set the record straight........ I will explain myself here or lestat can do one of his famous interviews

I am really not an egomaniac, I do not go around in real life telling people how good looking I am nor do I have too. I think god has blessed me with decent looks. I have had plenty of good women and I am not in need of an ego rub from anybody. I act like that on here to get a rise out of some people and it works, I just mess around...... for god sakes it is the internet people !!!

I have trained and competed in wrestling (high school/university) for 4 years and boxing for 6 years and as I mentioned before I have 2 years of BJJ under Gracie barra. I just trained with George St Pierre in Montreal and I have worked with him in the past. I am going to fight MMA in the next year if all goes well in School. (I am working towards my PHD in Comp Science) I know I can fight, I have proved myself many times in the past. I have nothing to prove on here.

If I say something mean to any of you, I am just defending myself or stirring up the shit. I come here for the same reason all of you do, for fun and good fitness advice.

Mav out,

PS: dont hate me cuz im beautiful ;)

PSS: Phaded...... even though your 232 and I weigh 170.......... I will still roll with you, I dont think your a bad guy, but you hate me so whatever. When I come to orlando, you can decide what you wanna do.

I would so kick your ass in thumb raslin'.

You too Beenguido.
 
listen here maverick you egotistical, arrogant pussy-prick, being serious is against the rules

also, everyone on EF has a 3rd dan black belt perched above their 8" schlong, except for me (the only black belt i have has a really nice silver buckle, and looks great with jeans ;) ) so quit talking yourself up, alright, i aint buying it! :mad:

oh. yah. finally, i think everyone was just trying to get a rise out of you while you were trying to get a rise out of them...so you got played ;)

in short, you suck, AND, since you want to roll around with Phaded, youre also very, very, very......:rainbow:

this service announcement was brought to you by The Delicious, who is looking very, very good, despite the bump on his beautiful head :p ;)
 
GoldenDelicious said:
listen here maverick you egotistical, arrogant pussy-prick, being serious is against the rules

also, everyone on EF has a 3rd dan black belt perched above their 8" schlong, except for me (the only black belt i have has a really nice silver buckle, and looks great with jeans ;) ) so quit talking yourself up, alright, i aint buying it! :mad:

oh. yah. finally, i think everyone was just trying to get a rise out of you while you were trying to get a rise out of them...so you got played ;)

in short, you suck, AND, since you want to roll around with Phaded, youre also very, very, very......:rainbow:

this service announcement was brought to you by The Delicious, who is looking very, very good, despite the bump on his beautiful head :p ;)

:lmao this was very good
 
Just a little off topic, BUT, a friend of mine has a UFC fight coming up. I'm going to try to go to, I don't know where it is yet, but, if any other EF pimp sticks live near there, I say a meet up is needed.

Going to make a thread on it as soon as I find out where the fight is.

You may now get back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
Just a little off topic, BUT, a friend of mine has a UFC fight coming up. I'm going to try to go to, I don't know where it is yet, but, if any other EF pimp sticks live near there, I say a meet up is needed.

Going to make a thread on it as soon as I find out where the fight is.

You may now get back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

Whiskey


is it an actual UFC event ? ..they charge to much for the tickets damnit!
 
NJjuice22 said:
is it an actual UFC event ? ..they charge to much for the tickets damnit!

yes it is. He'll be coming in just under 220 I do believe

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom