Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you have a soulmate?

LoneTree

New member
I am still trying to figure out (in realist terms) what a soulmate is.
If you think you have a soulmate, would you like to tell us what makes you think you have a soulmate.
This is just an attempt to find what most people realistically think what a soulmate is.
 
yes
 
LoneTree said:
I am still trying to figure out (in realist terms) what a soulmate is.
If you think you have a soulmate, would you like to tell us what makes you think you have a soulmate.
This is just an attempt to find what most people realistically think what a soulmate is.

well, I think my husband IS my soulmate. Sometimes I hate him, but thats part of life. We share a lot of same interests, we both support each other, comfort the other significant if needed, when one of us has a goal-the other helps him/her, we are both working together on raising the kids, we know sometimes what the other one is thinking....
 
I never really believed that despite always holding onto hope.

Then last summer I met the perfect girl. Absolutely everything I ever wanted in a female. She was into me too. Things were fantastic and I truly believed she was my soul-mate.

A month later she dumped me and went back to her ex.

Screw soul mates, love, and all that garbage.
 
i do.....you know some one is your soul mate when you go through many obsticles together and stay strong...when you both drive each other crazy yet you know you will not be as good as you are with out him/her.i believe every one has a soul mate some ppl just havent found theirs yet
 
I met a girl who is entirely different than me. We have nothing in common. She is from another country. Has gothic tendancies. I am more of a Ralph Lauren type of guy. The only thing we have in common is being attracted to the other person in a way we never knew possible. Meeting her changed me immediately. I don't get mad. I don't yell. I realize there is a higher purpose for the two of us. She does too.
*That said. Its not always a good thing. She can hurt me like no other person if she wants too.
** Apparently, she has wanted to do that for the last three weeks.
 
slat1 said:
I met a girl who is entirely different than me. We have nothing in common. She is from another country. Has gothic tendancies. I am more of a Ralph Lauren type of guy. The only thing we have in common is being attracted to the other person in a way we never knew possible. Meeting her changed me immediately. I don't get mad. I don't yell. I realize there is a higher purpose for the two of us. She does too.
*That said. Its not always a good thing. She can hurt me like no other person if she wants too.
** Apparently, she has wanted to do that for the last three weeks.

I'd never hurt you :heart:
 
awittyusername said:
Definition of Soul Mate is.....The chick that gives you the least amount of shit.

Hmm, that's a tough one then. The "least" amount of shit still seems like a lot of shit.
 
Who knows if there is such a thing as a soulmate but from what I have heard and readit sure sounds nice to have one. Only God knows if I have one and only time will tell.
 
awittyusername said:
Yes. I'm not gay. I just wish I was. (see posts above about shit from females :) )

So sucking me off meant nothing to you?

Hmmmpfh. *pouts*
 
nycgirl said:
OMG!! aap. You just put a horrible thought into my head. I think I need to lie down.

and touch yourself?

you dirty girl you.
 
Yes I do. :) She knows who she is. I might be hers too.
 
nycgirl said:
Oh my lord. :lmao:


Are you coming to Louisiana in July? I'm coming so you better be prepared!!

since you put it that way, no.
 
Yes, discovered mine at 17 and 23 years later she's still in my life and I still feel the same about her. Sometimes I would surprise her by meeting her outside after she got off work. She'd come out and say she knew I was out there, even though it may have been weeks since we talked. It's not a sexual thing with either of us, although she is quite gorgeous.
 
I've seen it, held it , loved it ,lost it and it has kept me from getting married many times, I've been in love since but will not settle till I have that feeling again, or untill daisy girl says she loves mee.. :verygood:
 
YASMINA said:
Are you allowed to tell who it is? ;) Does she post on EF?

Yeah, give us a hint Matt.

unless of course she doesn't post on EF, then we don't care.
 
I looked up the definition of soul mate :nerd: ... and it's rather bland:

n. One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity.

n : someone for whom you have a deep affinity

About.com has some interesting takes on soul mates: http://marriage.about.com/cs/soulmates/a/soulmates.htm

My husband is the love of my life, and I consider him my soul mate. I am his heart and soul. Even were we not together, my heart would belong to him.

That said, I do not believe that I am his soul mate... he has a love from his past that I could never have competed with had things worked out for them.
 
LoneTree said:
I am still trying to figure out (in realist terms) what a soulmate is.
If you think you have a soulmate, would you like to tell us what makes you think you have a soulmate.
This is just an attempt to find what most people realistically think what a soulmate is.


FUCK NO!!!!! This is a big lie, perpetuated by companies such as HallMark and EHarmony.com...
 
LoneTree said:
I am still trying to figure out (in realist terms) what a soulmate is.
If you think you have a soulmate, would you like to tell us what makes you think you have a soulmate.
This is just an attempt to find what most people realistically think what a soulmate is.

No, I do not.

Zig
 
soulmate IMO is someoen through thick and thin no matter what you can read how they feel, and you both hurt when your not together. soul mate is someone who you are 100% head over heals for emotionall, sexually, physically, and they are the same with you, and it never changes or ends.

like in what dreams may come (i cried to that movie)
 
I did have a soulmate. I'm married to another woman now though, dont' get me wrong I love my wife with my whole heart, but i know i lost my soul mate.
 
Most definitely.....


there are "soulmates"


there are also Twin fire soulmates



Twin fire are usually those most refer to when speaking of significant others.


They complete each other....filling a void in the others life and they typically suffer/feel great pain when separated.



and yes.....I most definitely do.
 
Dear Diary,
I have something sad to write, people's hearts change. I know this wont make sense now but it will.

me
 
Last edited:
I just lost the woman i truly thought was my soulmate and i know the feeling of emptiness will always haunt me. I find it difficult to comprehend that as humans our hearts and minds will let us love those that don't love us back as deeply.
 
vinylgroover said:
I just lost the woman i truly thought was my soulmate and i know the feeling of emptiness will always haunt me. I find it difficult to comprehend that as humans our hearts and minds will let us love those that don't love us back as deeply.

You'll get over it.
Really.

The heart is stronger than you give it credit.
 
jaded said:
I hope that I don't end up really being jaded about love one day.


You can't really appreciate the beauty of feeling and offering love unconditionaly, constant and pure without having your heart ripped out and stomped on or breaking the heart of another at least once in your life.
 
iv met my soulmate a couple times in my dreams and when i wake up i feel like i have a broken heart, and it hurts even worse that i realize the person isnt even real but is a fictional character that visits me on occasion in my sleep.

if losing something that never existed hurts so bad, then i wonder what it feels like to lose something that is real...

but then again whats worse...to lose something you had, or to have your key memories and moments that define you have never happened...such as in a beautiful mind
 
velvett said:
You can't really appreciate the beauty of feeling and offering love unconditionaly, constant and pure without having your heart ripped out and stomped on or breaking the heart of another at least once in your life.

I agree...But I hope that those occurrences lead to a greater appreciation of the beauty of love as opposed to me just becoming bitter about it. lol.
 
jaded said:
I agree...But I hope that those occurrences lead to a greater appreciation of the beauty of love as opposed to me just becoming bitter about it. lol.


True.

I don't think eveyone is a as bitter as they may seem, it's a process yano - deep down inside everyone just wants to be loved.
 
velvett said:
True.

I don't think eveyone is a as bitter as they may seem, it's a process yano - deep down inside everyone just wants to be loved.


^^^^Closet Romantic
 
Top Bottom