Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys want to know how many dudes you chick has banged?

You are right about the clingy, I think because you've had less partners and view sex differently then someone who may have had sex with someone maybe they didn't love, or at least have a connection/attraction to.

Exactly. My "EX" and I went to Myrtle beach one day and got into that discussion. NOT GOOD. She replied 40 like it was a low number to be proud of. I automatically assumed the truth was higher. Mine was only 6.

Why would she want details about getting head an such?????

she didnt want details. would just ask because i would get really uncomfortable and she thought it was funny as hell. she says its all in the past and not important just curious. When she asked if i ate her out i asked why she wanted to know and her reply was "damn lucky girl if she got to have that amazing tongue on their pussy". shes kinda dudish when it come to sex, dosent care if our friends know about or freaky fucking, its funny to watch our friends get embarrassed when we bring it up.

You are right about the clingy, I think because you've had less partners and view sex differently then someone who may have had sex with someone maybe they didn't love, or at least have a connection/attraction to.

i agree with you, we both viewed sex differently. she was in active addiction for almost all of it. im the first person shes slept with without involving drugs or alcohol. now that shes been clean for a while her view has changed and she hates the fact of what she did in active addiction. ive been clean for almost 8 years and my morals have changed a ton. we view sex the same now.

she didnt want details. would just ask because i would get really uncomfortable and she thought it was funny as hell. she says its all in the past and not important just curious. When she asked if i ate her out i asked why she wanted to know and her reply was "damn lucky girl if she got to have that amazing tongue on their pussy". shes kinda dudish when it come to sex, dosent care if our friends know about or freaky fucking, its funny to watch our friends get embarrassed when we bring it up.

oh she's slick. lol.

Top Bottom