Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys want to know how many dudes you chick has banged?

life_is_good

My girl and a live together and she wanted to know all the chicks i banged. i felt really uncomfortable doing it but she said she wanted to know more about the relationships then the sex. She did ask every time if we fucked, she gave me head, or i ate her out. after i was done she said she didnt care but loved watching how uncomfortable i got. we were friends before we dated so i know a little about her sexual past and i hate to think about it. Were both recovering addicts and in her addiction she was a little slut (her own admission). I dont even want to know or hear her list and i told her that. Its not important at all, no guy wants to think that his chick is the town slut. Shes been clean for a while now and always says that her past was nothing she would ever want to return to. Do any of you guys get disgusted thinking about some other dude doing to your girl what you do? I know shes no virgin but i dont care to hear about it. Thanks

Yeah, I definitely don't ask those questions. I dont wanna know. I wonder more if I know.

You did the right thing. If you don't like that image in your head then don't go there; it won't do anything positive for your relationship.

P.S. She's cheating on you!

My girl and a live together and she wanted to know all the chicks i banged. i felt really uncomfortable doing it but she said she wanted to know more about the relationships then the sex. She did ask every time if we fucked, she gave me head, or i ate her out. after i was done she said she didnt care but loved watching how uncomfortable i got. we were friends before we dated so i know a little about her sexual past and i hate to think about it. Were both recovering addicts and in her addiction she was a little slut (her own admission). I dont even want to know or hear her list and i told her that. Its not important at all, no guy wants to think that his chick is the town slut. Shes been clean for a while now and always says that her past was nothing she would ever want to return to. Do any of you guys get disgusted thinking about some other dude doing to your girl what you do? I know shes no virgin but i dont care to hear about it. Thanks

Whats her name I think I fucked her?

LOL you guys are classic...........it only crosses my mind every once in a while but not too often. I just wanted to hear from some of you guys if this was normal. OH shrimp, she doesn't like little dogs lol

Try and let it go man! I went down this road recently and it's been driving me insane. If you like this girl try and keep moving forward, all that shit form your past's will do nothing but hinder any future you have together.

Never good...for either partner. Unless she was a raging whore (I'm talking bukkake film actress here), I don't want to know. And I don't want to share my past.

LOL you guys are classic...........it only crosses my mind every once in a while but not too often. I just wanted to hear from some of you guys if this was normal. OH shrimp, she doesn't like little dogs lol
I got it. Pee on her and take a movie of it.

I'll bet you that she never did that before with her ex-bfs!

Mine has been with 5 (I'm the 5th)Ive talked with her past BF and he also confirmed this number.I'm satisfied with that #.

Top Bottom