Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys want to know how many dudes you chick has banged?

Mine has been with 5 (I'm the 5th)Ive talked with her past BF and he also confirmed this number.I'm satisfied with that #.

See that would be a problem for me. To me, a low number is even more dangerous than a high one. I guess it's all relative, but for me that's too low.

Is it too low because you think she's lying, or just not experienced?

I read an article a few years ago and it talked about numbers and what was "high"... I think the consensus was anything over 15 for a girl was high... anything over 30 for a guy was high.

Is it too low because you think she's lying, or just not experienced?

I read an article a few years ago and it talked about numbers and what was "high"... I think the consensus was anything over 15 for a girl was high... anything over 30 for a guy was high.

not lying. more like not experienced enough. hasn't satisfied her inner slut enough. i don't get how people can get married having only fucked like, 1 person. seems weird to me, but then again, I'm not exactly normal.

I think it's hit or miss. If your first person... or second or third... whatever... and is completely satisfying then why move on? I think it also stems from how old you are in your encounters.... one who starts to have sex at 14 is going to hit up a lot of adolescent duds before finding a good match... whereas a person who hasn't had sex until their early twenties.... will find their "sexual match" in a smaller number.

You did the right thing. If you don't like that image in your head then don't go there; it won't do anything positive for your relationship.

P.S. She's cheating on you!

Exactly. My "EX" and I went to Myrtle beach one day and got into that discussion. NOT GOOD. She replied 40 like it was a low number to be proud of. I automatically assumed the truth was higher. Mine was only 6.

Why would she want details about getting head an such?????

my girl is a freak in the sheets, has told me a number of times that no other guy has made her cum like i do. i take my time and make sure she gets off at least once if not twice before i do or after i do. she returns the favor and its a really good relationship. our relationship is based on honesty because we have both done our fair share of dirt in past relationships and wanted this to be a completely different relationship then ever before. its working so far.

my girl is a freak in the sheets, has told me a number of times that no other guy has made her cum like i do. i take my time and make sure she gets off at least once if not twice before i do or after i do. she returns the favor and its a really good relationship. our relationship is based on honesty because we have both done our fair share of dirt in past relationships and wanted this to be a completely different relationship then ever before. its working so far.

lol@you believing her.

Thats why you got get out and fuck more. Seriously, I can tell her past bothers you and if you can't get over it, you'll have problems later.

I think it's hit or miss. If your first person... or second or third... whatever... and is completely satisfying then why move on? I think it also stems from how old you are in your encounters.... one who starts to have sex at 14 is going to hit up a lot of adolescent duds before finding a good match... whereas a person who hasn't had sex until their early twenties.... will find their "sexual match" in a smaller number.

i also get weary towards those who do not have sex until their twenties.

just my personal experience here, but they tend to be less sexually liberated and more clingy.

Once again, JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Top Bottom