Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys want to know how many dudes you chick has banged?

i also get weary towards those who do not have sex until their twenties.

just my personal experience here, but they tend to be less sexually liberated and more clingy.

Once again, JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
So true. My gf didn't start until her mid 20's and it takes an act of congress to get her to do anything remotely slutty.Makes me wanna :destroy:my brains out!!!

1st... she's lying.. she didn't ask you b/c it was "funny" how weirded out you were.. she asked you because she is completely insecure.

2nd... I assume you are 20-22 years old?

3rd... You say you think about it "every once in awhile"... I will promise you it will be more and more frequent and it will build more tension and hostility in your relationship than you can imagine.

4th... why are you dating a woman who is a self proclaimed slut if it bothers you? And don't fucking lie and say it doesn't because it would bother 99.5% of men

5th... end it now and go your seperate ways, I will put every cent I have to my name that this relationship will not last starting as it has..

or you can say I'm a fuck face and ignore me, hell what do I know, but I promise you all my points are dead on

not lying. more like not experienced enough. hasn't satisfied her inner slut enough. i don't get how people can get married having only fucked like, 1 person. seems weird to me, but then again, I'm not exactly normal.

your 100% right .. the worst is guys that think dating a virgin is the best.. after they get the 1st sample of dick, they never the same again

its worse then a crack addiction for some

oh ya I forgot to add... why are you asking advice from a bunch of people that post on internet chat forums?

we are all as big of losers as you

lol i never wanna know...i immeadiately think of a whole bunch of random cocks up in her and nutting all over her...like if it was 20 or something i would immeaditely think of 20 guys cumming all over her immeadiately and it would gross me out. Seriously ignorance is bliss...keep the past in the past. Thats why i dont think i could ever date someone with kids. Baby's daddy coming around all the time would bug me

Never good...for either partner. Unless she was a raging whore (I'm talking bukkake film actress here), I don't want to know. And I don't want to share my past.

+1

never good information to know. will drive you nuts.

except in the rare exception, like you said...that she's a raging whore. stuff like that is pretty indicative of their behavior in the future.

but to itemize? no way. besides, you'll never get a straight answer anyways

Mine has been with 5 (I'm the 5th)Ive talked with her past BF and he also confirmed this number.I'm satisfied with that #.

She told you how many boyfriends she slept with. She's not counting random encounters because to a girl, those don't contribute toward their number.

If she is a slut...don't expect her to change. Dated a woman who had slept with a lot of men (and a few women) at a very young age. She was basically hollow in her heart and soul.

She told you how many boyfriends she slept with. She's not counting random encounters because to a girl, those don't contribute toward their number.

the old saying is " ask a women how many guys they fucked and she will tell u how many boyfriends she had"

maybe not true for all but some indeed

I went down on her and came up with a piece of corn in my mouf

I asked, "are you sick, honey?"

She responded, "no but the guy that was down there before you was" :worried:

Top Bottom