Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you even notice?

nan I hope they don't notice eyebrows! Lol, I get mine done every six weeks just so I won't touch them myself. It's hard. I wouldn't have eyebrows at all if left on my own. Lololol

Have you ever tried hot rollers? It's faster than a curling or flat iron and you can multitask :D

I don't think you need much makeup on your eyes, as they're already large and pretty, perfectly shaped. :) Just enough to draw attention to them maybe. <3
Thanks Cindy :heart: working 7 days a week and night shift is taking a toll on my eyes, too baggy :(, I dabbed some youth code on one eye and some bioactive double lifting revitalizing Italian thing on the other, not even sure what to use, I'll try some origins gin zing tomorrow :whatever:

I have real short hair right now(barely shoulder length) so don't think I can pull off hot rollers

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

nan, it seems like your husband barely has a fucking pulse. get some jumpers and hook him up to a car battery.

I hate this being a girl thing, I'm at work with some down time so I'm doing my eyebrows, hair, nails, etc this shit is exhausting, do all you men even notice when we reshape our eyebrows, slightly curl the bottom of our hair, wear mascara, do our nails, etc?

Yes, I love a woman that looks like she put a lil time into herself :D

I went to the Mac cosmetics store today and noticed that every so-called cosmetologist there is pretty haggard and wears way too much make-up to cover their ugly skin.

Top Bottom