Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you even notice?

Never heard 2 doods say check out the nails/eyebrows on that bitch.

I have noticed u haven't sent me any s bank material however.

Never heard 2 doods say check out the nails/eyebrows on that bitch.

I have noticed u haven't sent me any s bank material however.

Cuz I never get dick in return, no pun intended ;)

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

I notice any change on a women and commet it if I like it or not. Always say how great you think it is.

This is what gets you pussy. Women just want someone to notice them and listen to them. Two easiest things to do in this world.

Oh, btw did I mention on how great you eyebrows look? And your hair looks pretty curled just a little bit

lol this is true

except don't say "get the pussy" in front of a woman like that

yuck!

you can say pussy once you've gotten her naked tho

nan I hope they don't notice eyebrows! Lol, I get mine done every six weeks just so I won't touch them myself. It's hard. I wouldn't have eyebrows at all if left on my own. Lololol

Have you ever tried hot rollers? It's faster than a curling or flat iron and you can multitask :D

I don't think you need much makeup on your eyes, as they're already large and pretty, perfectly shaped. :) Just enough to draw attention to them maybe. <3

I stayed in the dog house for a long time for not noticing a hair cut plus a color change. The color change was what really got my ass. It was more like some highlights but it didn't matter to my wife. She even asked if I liked her new haircut and I got busted saying "oh yeah" without even looking at it. A few weeks ago I said I liked her haircut and she reminded me she's growing it out. Apparently, I don't listen either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

nan I hope they don't notice eyebrows! Lol, I get mine done every six weeks just so I won't touch them myself. It's hard. I wouldn't have eyebrows at all if left on my own. Lololol

Have you ever tried hot rollers? It's faster than a curling or flat iron and you can multitask :D

I don't think you need much makeup on your eyes, as they're already large and pretty, perfectly shaped. :) Just enough to draw attention to them maybe. <3

+1 on the hot rollers. After many a beauty talk with Cindy, I've concluded its our styling method of choice.

Plus my hair lasts longer that way.

Top Bottom