Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Cats...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Bury other cats' shit? If they do, I might venture to say they are as socially developed as we are. Maybe more so. Going to work and choosing the wrong stall and thereby winning "shit roulette" or "3 stall monte" causes most of us to react negatively, throwing your hands up, cussing a blue streak over the nasty mfer with the poor bathroom habits. And the odds are if they didn't flush, they didn't wash and you've already most likely shaken hands with the son of a bitch. I bet all the cat people were giddy when they saw the title of this thread, sorry to mislead.

I know the mothers eat the shit of their babies as they are not able to poo on their own. More data is needed to answer your question though as cats dont tend to leave their shit for other cats to cover up.

Humans are a different type of animal with differing social structure and of course norms. Comparing the two animals based on a human socially constructed/defined term is probably like trying to compare patatoes and onions.

I know the mothers eat the shit of their babies as they are not able to poo on their own. More data is needed to answer your question though as cats dont tend to leave their shit for other cats to cover up.

It seems right up their alley. Fucking stupid cats. I want to go to Toys R Us and buy bunch of those little hard rubber footballs just to whip at cats, whether they be stray or if I'm visiting someone that owns cats. "But silly, CATS own YOU!" Hate cat people more.

It seems right up their alley is a poor claim based on opinion. There is a lot pf things one can do with opinions, but advertising them as factual info is not one of them. Not to say you were doing that exactly.

Define "stupid".

I rather think there are a lot of stupid humans.

Also, you seem to have a lot of time to go to such lengths for to "whip" rubber footballs at cats. Is it therapeutic?

Humans are a different type of animal with differing social structure and of course norms. Comparing the two animals based on a human socially constructed/defined term is probably like trying to compare patatoes and onions.

Dan Quayle.

Top Bottom