Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any single men own cats?

Whoooooop!
Whoooooop!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

what a block of shit.

Yeah, we killed a fuckload of people. Guess what asshole, it's called war, and it was my job to obey orders. Unless you were discharged for being a concientous objector (pussy) then you have no room to lay blame anywhere, that is if you actually served in combat.

So you think I am full of rage because I say the fuck word a lot and call worthless pieces of shit like you out on cowardly acts you've committed as a citizen? I might be a dick, but i'm definitely not in denial of being full of rage.

You're a complete fucking shitbag, and a disgrace to the uniform. You kept absolutely no core values when you left the military that you pretended to serve in.

Make the world a better place by not making your mistakes? Hmm, let's see.

I served in combat because I got payed to do so: not a mistake, it's war.

People died because I got payed to kill them before they killed me: not a mistake, it's war.

I carried my core values into the civilian world and now work hard to achieve my goals and lead an honorable life of integrity to set the example for my family: not a mistake.

A mistake would be exiting the military on debatable terms, and being fucking arrested multiple times, attacking defenseless fucking women, and then preaching on an illegal steroid forum about how much better you are than everyone who thinks you're worthless....

PS: I have posted pics of myself in uniform before on this site, so either find them yourself or go fuck yourself.

1. Hitler agrees with you; Orders are orders.

2. Murder is OK if you get paid or some douche bag with a government title says it's ok? You aren't a hero you're a mafia enforcer and a sociopath.

3. I was honorably discharged after eight years plus a few months; I went from E-1 to E-5 in a little over two years. I have a bucket of AAM's as well as other military "honors" lavished on me due to my performance.

4. Give me an ethical argument and not an opinion; I know the military gave you an opinion and rationalization.

5. Repost the pics like I did or go fuck yourself.

6. Ethics are independent of the messenger, I was in my late 30's before I figured out ethics.

Finally, I have an ex-wife that described me as the kindest person she has ever known and most recently Melody, my latest girlfriend and almost latest marriage, has nothing but good things to say about me as a mate...she almost tricked me into marriage. :)

Last edited:
Do your crimes against humanity and penance include your 8 mug shots youve accumulated?
*you've*

Depends, how do you value pussy?

Every single one involved pussy...

I used to drink and drive a lot for the pussy but I was booked and charged for sleeping in the parking lot in the front seat as opposed to being in the back seat. IMO, you charge people with harm they cause as opposed to potential harm.

My evil was societal/government sanctioned and promoted.

P.S. I don't have eight "mugshots" lol...ask for the reference.

There you go, the strategy of a looser. Waiting for a few days and when dust has settled from your ass getting run over by that fucking huge truck to try to post some bullshit response so you can go back to looking at yourself in the mirror and pretend like you actually redeemed yourself. Lmao
Java he fucking lit you up. You are better off just dropping it before he comes back in this thread truly treats you like a little bitch.

There you go, the strategy of a looser. Waiting for a few days and when dust has settled from your ass getting run over by that fucking huge truck to try to post some bullshit response so you can go back to looking at yourself in the mirror and pretend like you actually redeemed yourself. Lmao
Java he fucking lit you up. You are better off just dropping it before he comes back in this thread truly treats you like a little bitch.

*loser* Mozilla and IE both have a spell check function.

I have a life, that means not spending my time on the internet refuting lies from some brain dead person that screams USA in their sleep because that's what they were conditioned for to be a good sheeple; I read "Animal Farm" in middle school.

Do some thinking; If you make a claim you better be able to back it up with data. It's easy to rationalize but it's hard to reason.

:saw:
*loser* Mozilla and IE both have a spell check function.

I have a life, that means not spending my time on the internet refuting lies from some brain dead person that screams USA in their sleep because that's what they were conditioned for to be a good sheeple; I read "Animal Farm" in middle school.

Do some thinking; If you make a claim you better be able to back it up with data. It's easy to rationalize but it's hard to reason.

LOL
I was on my phone in Safari, sometimes it spell checks sometimes it doesn't.
I thought and the answer I came up with was you are a loser*.
:saw:

Top Bottom