Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
And it sucks because i had her going outside every couple hours and running the a/c and walking that cat around in the yard on a leash.I even made sure that the water bowl had ice cubes in it.

Cat on a leash and water bowl with ice cubes. My bullshit meter just maxed out on that one.

dood, i'm trying to be on your side on this one.

Cat on a leash and water bowl with ice cubes. My bullshit meter just maxed out on that one.

The cat had to be teathered somehow bro to go and do its business and during the summer I always keep ice cubes in my dogs bowl so why not the cats?

And it sucks because i had her going outside every couple hours and running the a/c and walking that cat around in the yard on a leash.I even made sure that the water bowl had ice cubes in it.

The responsibility doesn't just lay with your sister. With this comment you COULD be charged with the offense. You knew the chances of the cat's outcome at this time. You are just as much accountable for what happened and maybe more. You had the means to keep that cat from having it's organs slowly cooked. I have made my standing on abuse against children very clear and animals trail a VERY CLOSE SECOND.
To be honest. If I knew where you were bro you would get charged.

The responsibility doesn't just lay with your sister. With this comment you COULD be charged with the offense. You knew the chances of the cat's outcome at this time. You are just as much accountable for what happened and maybe more. You had the means to keep that cat from having it's organs slowly cooked. I have made my standing on abuse against children very clear and animals trail a VERY CLOSE SECOND.
To be honest. If I knew where you were bro you would get charged.

Charged are you fucking kidding me???And this is not a child its a domesticated allycat that had hardley a purpose in life.

As I feel of you. It's still a life. A life that had no way to protect itself from your selfeshness and your stupid fuckin sister.

Bro you really dont know my sister well enough to make such judgement

Top Bottom