Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnp warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no need for the average gym goer to use that shit only top level bb then I can understand but if you aren't making money why fuck with something like this if your diet is shit guess what the fat will be back in no time

I know a few people that use it or have used it. I don't know the exact specifics of how much they use and how long and all that.. but I seen one guy go from about 20% body fat to shredded in a little more than a month.

People want to use it because it is that pill you can take and lose weight without dieting or exercise. It is a quick fix to someone that doesn't want to put in the effort for a lifestyle change. A lot of the horror stories you hear about it are from the users that have no idea what they are doing.. and will do anything to get skinny.. except diet and workout.

loop diuretics have the risk of interfering with hearing. sometimes permanently. its called ototoxicity

if you use it just be careful. unfortunately you could permanently damage your hearing with even a small dose :( i thought taking a very small dose wouldn't hurt me but i was wrong. will never mess with that shit again

That is some scary shit!

just a warning on an already know dangerous substance,my mate got his hands on dnp an ran 400mg for 10 days with wat he says only slightly evlevated heat but once he stopped it went wrong an has ended up in hospital an had 3 seperate surgerys to remove parts of scrotum then intestine then prostate an they tell him it hasnt stopped yet an he is coughing up blood continious,so if any1 didnt know how dangerous this is then plz b aware now it kills

Thats a VERY unusual side effect even with DNP UNLESS the dosages got messed up somewhere.

It's very carcinogenic, maybe he had cancer already and it just sped things up, or why are they even taking that shit out of him? Either way best of luck, hope he makes it.

First off, very sorry to hear about your friend.God Bless

If you dont mind, when time permits. Can you enlighten us alittle more on what happened?Is he having organ failure? I am no doctor but would that cause parts of organs to be cut out?

I know one of the side effects of dnp overdose is organ failure

If its cancer, i dont see how it could be possible to use and get cancer to develop that that quickly after a cycle..Again im no doctor

i have used dnp 2 times in the past.It works but i felt it was overrated.I didnt find you can eat whatever you want and not excerise and lose weight.It deff works but once i got my diet in check and forced myself to do minimal excerise, thats when the fat started sheding.

cheers ppl,will def keep updated on this as the docs are as baffled as any1 they hav no answer to as wat is happening,watever the dnp or watever is in the supposedly dnp caps is causing this to happen,i dont know exact details as i havnt spoke to doc just his wife but it started wen his balls went black from blood poisioning killing tissue which had to b removed,then part of intestine an prostate,he also had major swelling in his head with lumps,docs said they can only treat things as it happens thats y was 3 seperate surgerys as its happening in stages,obviously this could just b a single person allergic to dnp but pretty scary shit

That's really horrible, I sincerely hope for the best possible outcome to him.

i have used dnp 2 times in the past.It works but i felt it was overrated.I didnt find you can eat whatever you want and not excerise and lose weight.It deff works but once i got my diet in check and forced myself to do minimal excerise, thats when the fat started sheding.

^^^I complely agree, my experince with DNP was exatcly same kind, pretty dissappointing...
With rest I agree even more so, there are no magic pills that work without excersise, and diet. Many things that can help, but none of them will work just by them self.

That's too bad about your friend, but starting out at 400mg a day is stupidity. It builds up in your system over time and it takes a few days to feel the effects. From what I know you start small and work up. If he only felt a bit warmer, it may have been under dosed. Let us know how he makes out.

I don't think there is ever a good excuse to use it, but I don't think talking about it should be banned, people need to know how dangerous it can be. Can you imagine what the world of aas would be like if nobody knew how to use them and did whatever they thought was ok?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

This shit looks worse and worse the more i hear of bros using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom