Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnp warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboybounce

just a warning on an already know dangerous substance,my mate got his hands on dnp an ran 400mg for 10 days with wat he says only slightly evlevated heat but once he stopped it went wrong an has ended up in hospital an had 3 seperate surgerys to remove parts of scrotum then intestine then prostate an they tell him it hasnt stopped yet an he is coughing up blood continious,so if any1 didnt know how dangerous this is then plz b aware now it kills

That's f'ing terrible man. I hope he makes it out alright. Hopefully at least one person considering its use will see this thread...

well thats why we don't discuss this shit on here.

another one Lasix which is a diuretic as well... I tried it once before, a very low dose 20mg over 2 days and i lost partial hearing in my left ear which to this day has never come back.. diuretics are very dangerous and there are smarter ways to shed water than taking risky drugs. just be careful out there

well thats why we don't discuss this shit on here.

another one Lasix which is a diuretic as well... I tried it once before, a very low dose 20mg over 2 days and i lost partial hearing in my left ear which to this day has never come back.. diuretics are very dangerous and there are smarter ways to shed water than taking risky drugs. just be careful out there

Damn bro that's horrible! What did it do to your ear? Destroy tissue?

because it is the strongest fat burner in the world.. and can be very effective. It will literally melt body fat off of you.

Damn bro that's horrible! What did it do to your ear? Destroy tissue?

loop diuretics have the risk of interfering with hearing. sometimes permanently. its called ototoxicity

if you use it just be careful. unfortunately you could permanently damage your hearing with even a small dose :( i thought taking a very small dose wouldn't hurt me but i was wrong. will never mess with that shit again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom