Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK's PROJECT BEAST

Yeah am all in for boobsy training topless on vids for us!:evil:

Ahhh my lord well I promise to at least wear a short bra top and skimpy shorts on my next cut how's that suit you boys lmfao,

Hey Owl thank you my good friend. All good training only thing my posts are a lil behind as I'm really pushed for time with work. Thanks for checking in my big bro.

Much love

Donna x

Ahhh my lord well I promise to at least wear a short bra top and skimpy shorts on my next cut how's that suit you boys lmfao,

Hey Owl thank you my good friend. All good training only thing my posts are a lil behind as I'm really pushed for time with work. Thanks for checking in my big bro.

Much love

Donna x

Booty shorts and bra would suffice!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Gonna hold you to it boobsy!

How does it feel D? Can you feel the delts doing less work?
It kinda looks like you're bang on then lose it when you lift the bar...

Hey boobsy, your really good at getting your feet under you but like CS says then you loose it.
Your points of contact on the bench are,
Head
Shoulders
Butt
and thats all.
Try to imagine that there is something like a big towel roll under your lower back that really makes you arch your back. In fact do this.
Get a really big beach towel and roll it up like a log. You do this by folding the long sides in toward the middle of the towel. Then roll it going long ways. Put that under your lower back so that you feel what its like. Then practice supporting yourself with the towel there. Meaning you take the weight with your back muscles. You can do this at home on the floor.
That is how you need to be on the bench.
This is very important that you learn this, thats why Im beating on you about it suga.

Top Bottom