Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy, very dizzy...help me asap plz

lol trademark, dizzy or not dizzy, some people can type blindfolded, while sleeping. did you know that? this guy must be a pro typer, check how many posts he made.

i ate dinner, im better now, completly went away. that was fucked up. i was so dizzy and light headed....is that going to happen everytime i shoot this shit, cuz if so, im done!

lifthard2005 said:
i ate dinner, im better now, completly went away. that was fucked up. i was so dizzy and light headed....is that going to happen everytime i shoot this shit, cuz if so, im done!
What Brand??

lifthard2005 said:
just be sure to take in some sugar right after you inject and you should be fine.

Dude i dunno what the hell IGF-1 does and how potent it is, but YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TAKE SHIT LIKE THIS AND YOUR BLOOD SUGAR CRASHES , YOU CAN COLLAPSE ON THE FLOOR FOR HAVING HYPOGLECEMIA AND GO INTO A COMA AND GET BRAIN DAMAGE.

Some guys who took Insulin , DIED from a hypoglecemia attack. BE INFORMED BEFORE YOU INJECT shit like that. We just saved your life, youd be dead or brain dead if it wasnt for us. Would appreciate some 500 Karma gift for saving your life :) hehe

Also for those who suggest and told this guy to "go to his neighbors and get some fresh air and relax" wow that was a recipe for disaster as that woulda done diddly squat to stop his hypoglecemic attack. However being near other people, woulda been good incase u collapsed they woulda called the ambulance and given you some sugar to revive you and restore you.

Anyways BECAREFUL, life is short and be informed.

zk7 said:
Dude i dunno what the hell IGF-1 does and how potent it is, but YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TAKE SHIT LIKE THIS AND YOUR BLOOD SUGAR CRASHES , YOU CAN COLLAPSE ON THE FLOOR FOR HAVING HYPOGLECEMIA AND GO INTO A COMA AND GET BRAIN DAMAGE.

Some guys who took Insulin , DIED from a hypoglecemia attack. BE INFORMED BEFORE YOU INJECT shit like that. We just saved your life, youd be dead or brain dead if it wasnt for us. Would appreciate some 500 Karma gift for saving your life :) hehe

Also for those who suggest and told this guy to "go to his neighbors and get some fresh air and relax" wow that was a recipe for disaster as that woulda done diddly squat to stop his hypoglecemic attack. However being near other people, woulda been good incase u collapsed they woulda called the ambulance and given you some sugar to revive you and restore you.

Anyways BECAREFUL, life is short and be informed.

:rolleyes:

I think you worked your self up to much over shooting the igf. Same thing happen to me the first time I shot anything into me. I was nervous + not breathing right = lack of oxygen to the brain (dizzy sweating etc.). It happens to some people. Ask my brother to shoot something into him, he'd pass out before the needle even hit him, especially if he knew he could go into a coma doing it. Just my opinion. Good to hear your ok.

If you read and researched you would have found this right the way. For insulin there is a ratio to carbs you want to consume and signs you want to watch for.....be carefull dude!

Top Bottom