Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet needs criticism please

HorseBalls

Please critique my diet.
I have been eating like this for over a year, but am wondering if I am missing something. This is intended as a year round diet to not get too fat while adding muscle.

meal 1: 2 scoops protein powder
1 cup (dry) oat meal w/ craisins
1 tbl spoon flax
1/2 banana

2: 6oz bnls chick breast
1 cup cooked rick (or equv. size potatoe)

WORKOUT then
3: gatorade
2 scoops potein powder

4: 6oz chicken + rice

5: 6oz chicken + rice

6: 2 scoops protein powder
1 tbl spoon flax
1/2 banana

7: 6oz chicken + rice
salad with low cal dressin

* 8: 6oz chicken + rice (may not eat this meal depending on
length of my day and activity level)

* order of meals may change depending on workout times

* sometimes substitute eggs with WW bread for one meal

* lots of water
multi vitamin, + 1000mgs vit C

* roughly once a week one meal will be substituted with
pizzas, steak, ribs etc....

* I also eat little things like yogurt, fruit,....but very little

Diet stays cosistant, and I believe I am taking in
enough cals because without cardio my BF creeps up
quite SLOWLY.

diet is looking good bro

but you gotta be more specific with your goals so we can fine adjust your diet...

like : lose X lbs of fat and gain Y lbs of muscle

Victor

HorseBalls said:
minimal fat gains and 300+ LBS OF MUSCLE PLEASE.:D

LOL !! that was funny ! some karma for ya ...

well , since you don't care about adding a lil bodyfat , I would suggest more carbs and even more protein ....

Victor

It looks good and your food choices are sound. You're the only one who can determine its effectiveness however. Are you gaining? How's the bodyfat? How's your strength and stimina during your workouts? You need to analyze these questions and based on them make the necessary adjustments. One thing I would recomend is to drop the gatorade post workout and go with maltodextrin or dextrose. Gatorade's not a bad chioce, but much of the carbs are fructose derived which isn't the ideal source for post workout muscle glycogen replenishment. And the rice should be brown rice. Consistancy really is the key. You miss a meal you miss out on growth. It's great you have a set plan as many don't and can't figure out why they look the same every day. A plan enables you to do an analysis and make necessary changes. Without a diet plan there's nothing to base your progress on. So you need to ask yourself how is your progress with your diet. Are you gaining? If not you need more calories. Gaining too much fat? You're eating too many calories. Always keep it clean whatever you do.

Top Bottom