Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet info for me

simonf

Hi
heres my diet and im getting ok results ,i am on deca/sust...can i add anything else on to this??or is it ok

morning

Oatmeal
4 slices of Brown Toast
6 Scrambled Eggs
Cottage Cheese
Juice,water

Mid Morning
Protein Powder (weight gainer)
piece fruit

Lunch
Pasta
Large can of Tuna
Water

Mid

Dinner
Veg,Potatoes,Steak or chicken
water

Before bed
Tuna
rice cakes
water

Sleepppppppppppp

What are your stats ? What do you eat post workout. Add some red meat to that diet as well. I would also drop the weight gainer before bed because most of them are loaded with simple carbs which are not a good idea to eat right before bed. Get a low carb slow digesting protein blend for a before bed shake

M18

I agree with M18 about the shake before bed. I also think that if you really want it then to eat like a tbsp (half a serving) of peanut butter and that should help slow absorption.
You can make goo gains even if it is only 2500-3000 cals. I am only taking in between 2400 and 2700 cals/day and I have went from 175 to 205(on sus500 and just started fina)....so just monitor it closely and if you notice you arent gaining then up the cals. Good Luck

Chuck

Sounds OK to me ... I would add maybe another bar or shake up in there. Just remember ...

• 1 gram per pound of body weight for maintaining (if you weigh 180, then consume 180 grams of protein daily)

• 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight for bulking (if you weigh 200, then consume 350-400 grams of protein daily)

Last edited:
Top Bottom