Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for student

nlvincentv

Hi all, I've been working out for a couple of months now,
and although I've become bigger, stronger etc, I still
cant seem to get the abs I want.

They have become bigger/stronger, I can feel them below a tiny layer of fat, but they just wont show (because of that tiny layer of fat), and I just dont seem to get rid of that.

I do cardio training 3 times a week, in adition to 'power training' 3x a week.. and I ride on a bicycle at least 40 minutes a day because college is 20 minutes away :)

The problem is that I cant change (part) of my diet because I eat it with 12 other ppl (have to cook once a week) and I just have to eat what they put on the table.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,
Vincent

First, like everyone always asks, what are your stats (ht., wt., etc.)?

Second, where in the hell do you live that you have to eat with 12 people? It sounds like you are in prison or something. I can completely understand a student having a tight budget and not being able to afford the perfect foods, but you have to be able to do something. Diet is the most important thing. I'm a student, and have always done abs consistently. Until this year, I didn't eat "correctly" or do cardio on a regular basis. I have made great accomplishments since beginning to eat right and cardio.

Top Bottom