Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for busy/ low metabolism person

blakbelt

I work in an office all day and am constantly in meetings or dealing with people on the phone.. so I have a real hard time managing to get any meals in before lunch time.. or eat anything of any substance. And then again.. I cant eat anything until after work.

Anyone got any good suggetsions for some quick very good protien meals to either make at home and take with me that I can eat easily while at my desk.

I am just getting into training seriously.. about a month now.. I am trying to both cut some body fat and gain some muscle... probably more concerned with gaining muscle though... so I am figuring high protien.

The other problem for me though is this.. I have a VERY low metabolism rate. I can gain 2 lbs a week easily on a very light eating schedule of only 2 meals a day.. when I cut my cardio out because of an injury... so I am going to have to be very careful about the kinds of foods.. so as to not add any fat.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks

buy met-rx pure protein powder it tastes awesome and is high in protein and low in carbs-2 meals a day is a terrible way to diet-you need 6meals a day to speed up metabolism-eat low carbs as well to cut fat

It depends on how many meals you plan on eating during your work day.

For example: I work at an office as well; 9-5. I manage to eat three meals within that eight hour period. They are small meals: 1) sandwich - usually chicken breast or turkey or tuna on some wheat bread. 2) 5-6 boiled eggs - usually 1-2 whole and the rest just whites. 3) two cans tuna half a pound of pasta.

Everything is eaten dry and prepared before work each morning. It takes about 15 mins. to prepare these lunches. But, the key is to have game plan. Don't go to work without knowing exactly what you are going to eat all day.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom