Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Critique...

Daisy Girl, when did u start to cut out starchy carbs? I thought after 3-4 weeks I'd see how the weight loss is going and maybe cut out the lunch time starch and have low-gi veggies. Are the almonds in that meal for extra fat?

Thanx Girl :)

jnuts said:
Daisy Girl, when did u start to cut out starchy carbs? I thought after 3-4 weeks I'd see how the weight loss is going and maybe cut out the lunch time starch and have low-gi veggies. Are the almonds in that meal for extra fat?

Thanx Girl :)

Starchy carbs stayed in until mid-day. The traditional "lunch" had a starchy carb in it. This is mostly because I tend to weight lift in the evening OR have night classes - I need the energy!

I would keep the starchy in mid-day on days you are working out at night. If you are not working out at night, you could probably drop it or reduce the portion size.

Almonds are for fat, plus they help keep me "fuller" longer. Slows the digestion down. :)

thanks, I rarely workout at night, I have two kids 3 & 6 that keep me at home. I do cardio at 5:30 a.m. 5-6 days a week and weights at 9:30 a.m m,W & F. I will prob. keep the starchy carbs on cardio & weight days and cut back on just cardio days. Sometimes my energy lags @2:00 p.m. and I need a cup of coffee, did u drink caffeine? I'm taking Thermorexin twice a day but still get tired @ 2:00.

Mrs. JNUTs

Hell yea. :) I love me some caffeine! Thermorexin doesn't give me any energy boost like it does for others - ephedra is the only thing that does that!

Coffee is fine - I use Splenda and a tiny bit of skim milk in it. So unless you are using HYUGE amounts of cream and sugar, keep it. It won't make a difference.

alright!! I was hoping I didn't have to cut my coffee, I put splenda and non-dairy lite creamer in it. Thermo doesn't give me the energy like Ephedra, you're right on that. Do you use any Ephedra or mainly thermorexin?

Hydroxycut and Thermorexin for me. Ephedra kicks my ass, in a good AND bad way.

I used to take thermos all the time, now I try to use them only when "necessary" - otherwise your body gets used to them and they become ineffective. I cut them out a couple months ago and just recently added them back in.

Looks like a good diet!

Just a few questions Daisy Girl: Are the chix measurements before or after cooking, how many almonds, and how much natty pb?

Thanks,

Blaithin

Top Bottom