Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Critique

FOZY

whats up..This has been my diet for a while...some things subbed here and there but this is what I have been doing....Trying to keep mass and just drop some BF
I am 5'8 190...Also trying to keep carbs low

My goal is not to " Diet " but just eat to maintain muscle. I play hockey 3-4x a week so that is my cardio. In the winter I only play 1x a week so thats when I try to put on Mass. Lift 4 days a week. All movements 6-10 reps right now

9:00: Protein Bar ( Isopure) 300 cal 30 g P 11c

11:00 Protein Shake 40 g P

1:00 Grilled chicken breast ( I full breast) and 1 baked Yam

3:30 Protein Shake

6:00 Dinner is either some sort of steak ( over 16oz) or chicken breast usually with some salad or veggies

9:30 Post workout protein shake

Any suggestions please add....I am really trying to learn to eat clean I just nead to knoe if I am on the right track

During the weekend things change do to bbq's and what not but this is mt diet mon-fri religiously

Looks good to me

This seems like a great Keto like diet. I have tried them but I am TOO FEEBLE to keep up with the low carb restrictions. One thing I would suggest is move the Yam to earlier in the day if possible. I mean it seems like your only source of carbs during the day, so make it as early as possbile to really deplete those all important glycogen levels... Also are the calorie levels about right for you, I mean I know you are feeling the carb cravings on this bad boy, but are you feeling "hungry" because you want to make sure you are not denying yourself the necessary calories to survive and unintentionally slowing your metabolism...

Otherwise,
Keep it up...

actually not hungry at all....I just added in some fats and carbs......During the day I have 1 piece if whole wheat bread with narurall peanut butter ( 2 tblspoons)

That seems fine then

Then you should be alright then....
After a few weeks you will want to change the caloric intake slightly since, the more fat you are losing the lower your BMR becomes, all else being equal. Potentially then you will not need as many calories...
However if this loss of fat is coupled by an increase in LBM and/or activity, you may need to increase your intake to avoid your metabolism from slowing down. Also make sure to get plenty of water....

Later

Top Bottom