Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did we ever get to see New@'s contest pics?

No...she said she wasnt big into posting pics :(

Plus like Warlobo had said, being a mod and all, it might not be best.

Of course, she could PM us all one ;)

Such a memory you all have!!!! I am not big on postin pics...I may email a few of you sometime and send some..but not on the boards...Ive been so busy..I just try to make sure I get on here to check stuff out and make sure you are all behavin:) Most of ya know what I look like anyways....;)

i dont know what you look like? does that mean im first to receive this email ? please......i'll be good :D

tripleV said:
i dont know what you look like? does that mean im first to receive this email ? please......i'll be good :D

well to keep it simple. New has the best female body i have seen on elite and i have seen a shit load of pics. im totally serious too. PG has an awesome bod.. Bikinimom -- OMGGGGG !! Nats..well what can u say about her.. its NAT!!!! but im serious sistas.. NEW kicks some serious ass.! ok..hows that for an ego, lol! now to celebrate and go eat some ice cream. yummmmmm!!

and NEW -- shit... if anyone is getting emails u know which way to throw those pics baby!!;)

Looks like its time to set up a pay site for New! j/k You're in demand girl!

I'll just have to imagine a perfect body on you for now.....

Top Bottom