Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***diamonddiceclay***

HumanShell

Why the hell are you so afraid of carbs, especially on a maintenance diet?

carbs are not good for you and sugar is the same way-cereal is a bad choice-eggs and sausages are very good

Are you stupid?

lmao

seriously though buddy, you should really take a minute to learn someone's goals/diet preference before you spam their post with your cult-ish views....

HumanShell said:
Why the hell are you so afraid of carbs, especially on a maintenance diet?

THE PREMISE OF KEEPING OFF FAT IS YOU MUST EAT FAT AND VERY FEW CARBS-I'VE SPOKEN TO AUTHORS OF BOOKS AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THIS

Are you stupid?

Phemomena-

This guy opens his mouth and says that the only way to loose fat is to keep carbs below 20g per day. I don't care about his "diet preference," what he is posting is a complete lie. What do you think?

HumanShell said:
Phemomena-

This guy opens his mouth and says that the only way to loose fat is to keep carbs below 20g per day. I don't care about his "diet preference," what he is posting is a complete lie. What do you think?

i personally am in agreement with you... the diet is a legitimate one, but not one that i would follow for a number of reasons that i don't really feel are necessary to explain other than the fact that i think its a stupid diet that is not maintainable in the long run...

my biggest problem with this guy is that he made a comment on a post that was written by a girl recovering from bulemia... he told her that her calorie intake was too high!!!??@!?

how the hell are you going to tell that to someone who is recovering from an eating disorder (and her calories were about 1800 to boot, that's far from high, i would say it was low judging by her activity)... that was just absolutely wrong!... i thought his spam (not even a valid post) were annoying before then, now i'm just plain disgusted by them

here's the thread in case you're interested in checking it out...

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=27305

THE PREMISE OF KEEPING OFF FAT IS YOU MUST EAT FAT AND VERY FEW CARBS-I'VE SPOKEN TO AUTHORS OF BOOKS AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THIS

Eating very few carbs (no more than 20g/day ever according to you) is not the only way to loose fat, or to keep fat off. I don't know which authors you were speaking to, or what books they have written, but I think everyone on elite would agree that you are a mindless sheep that follows false advice, then tries to post this information as fact trying to sound knowledgeable to a bunch of guys on the net.

Phemomena -

Yes, the keto diet is a legit diet. I'm just pointing out the fact that he makes no mention of this diet, and starts spouting off that the only way to loose fat is to stay under 20g carbs per day. When I read what I just wrote, it sounds like I'm being argumentive towards you, I'm not. I just didn't know a better way to write it. I'm off to check out that thread right now.

HumanShell said:
Phemomena -

Yes, the keto diet is a legit diet. I'm just pointing out the fact that he makes no mention of this diet, and starts spouting off that the only way to loose fat is to stay under 20g carbs per day. When I read what I just wrote, it sounds like I'm being argumentive towards you, I'm not. I just didn't know a better way to write it. I'm off to check out that thread right now.

nope, didn't think that at all... i was just making the point that if he wants to splurt out his rubbish to the keto-ers out there, let him, just keep that nonsence out of posts where it doesn't belong... yes, i agree it is NOT the only way to loose fat, i've lost 40lbs of fat on a sensible diet that doesn't restrict any major food componet (f/p or c)... i'm at 110lbs and looking great... i believe that there is a time and a place for carb depletion and that's pre-contest... i need my carbs for energy (and carbs are the fuel of the brain, which would explain a LOT :) )

Top Bottom