Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delayed Gyno Symptoms!

brix004

About 2 months ago, I finished a 10 week cycle of Prop/NPP with winny for the last 4 weeks. I used Clomid for PCT. Thought everything was good, but I just noticed small lumps under each one of my nipples yesterday.

I have Liquid Stane on hand as well as some leftover Clomid. I also have some vitamin B-6. I've heard Letro is the best option but it would probably take 2 weeks to get it. I need advice with what to do and dosages. Please help!

you can get letro from chem need in 2-3 days, I would also get some Forma stanzol from Mr. Suppps to cover all of your bases.

Clomid was not the best option for PCT

get some letro and prami for chemicalneed run 1 ml of each per day it'll DESTROY your gyno oh yeah 2-3 days delivery

till done and get some nolva to run after so it wont rebound again

I've got some puberty induced gyno that has never fully gone. I think im gunna blaze it with letro and prami after i finish my cycle.

you can get letro from chem need in 2-3 days, I would also get some Forma stanzol from Mr. Suppps to cover all of your bases.

Clomid was not the best option for PCT

I would go with some LETRO and/or the FORMA

I just started Letro. I am going to taper up from .5mg to 2.5mg and stay there until the lumps are gone. Then taper down and switch to Liquid Stane (aromasin) to combat estrogen rebound. Would aromasin be a better option than Nolva? How long should I run it? At what dosages?

Top Bottom