Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Defense against large breed dogs?

I have fought a dog once. I was meter reader for for the eletric company and a pack of dogs came at me. This big yellow lab jumped up on me, so i put my fore arm deep into its mouth so no sharp teeth bit down. Then I gave it a couple of hard right hooks to the head. It shook it up bad and it let go. I backed away quickly and never turned my back to it. THats my story anyways. MMA fighter that is intresting that you learned about dog fighting while in. We never covered that.

Used to come into contact with dogs on my job. They gave us mace but I never planned to use it. If I had a second or two to respond, I'd snatch my shirt off and wrap it around my hand and offer it to him, possibly getting my hand or arm bitten also(better than the leg or nuts), once I'm tied up with him, as said earlier, try to get him off his feet.
At some point during the fight, you'd better believe I'm biting him back (nose or throat).
It's sick, but that's what I'm going with.

i've found that if you are bitten on the arm, by forcing your arm into the dogs mouth as hard as you can, can make a dog choke.

jeepboi said:
i have an aggressive Great Dane, and a gentle one, the aggressive one was teased by my neighbors son. (threw batteries and such at him from on top the fence.

One day im going to make that fence fall down when the kid gets up on it again.

let my pup go after that little fucking terror.
If you see him in the area, throw the batteries through the shitheads own home windows. he gets blame and a wipping from parents. divide and conquer.

as for dogs, got attacked by a German Sheppard when I was 12, happened too fast to remember clearly but ended up on the ground side on with a headlock on and top leg locked over its hindlegs. owner came a minute later. that fucker couldnt get me from that position and was freaking out. wouldnt like to try on a more viscious breed.

good advice all around, however on a side note (not bragging here i promise) i was at a friends house and a 110 pound rhotweiler jumped on my leg and started humping me, go ahead and laugh at this point, to say that i was pissed off was the understatement of the century, anyway i shoved the dog off, then i dropped a right cross on this dog that would have knocked the *bleep* out of just about anyone(except pro boxers with chins of iron) the dog let out a yelp that you could here in the backyard with the doors closed it dissoriented the dog for about 15 seconds, and then the dog growled at me and gave me a look like is that all you got you big puss, if you gotta fight a dog get a weapon, some of the rhoti's out there can take damage you would not believe, as for my background i have taken jeet kune do, i have boxed for over 6 yrs. etc. i know how to punch, so that is not the problem, the problem is that dog has a head made out of cement, so word to the wise, alot of think we could kick a dogs ass hand to hand in some dog cases that is probably true, but if you have to fight a large rhotweiler without a weapon you are probably dead

bob1234 said:
the problem is that dog has a head made out of cement, so word to the wise, alot of think we could kick a dogs ass hand to hand in some dog cases that is probably true, but if you have to fight a large rhotweiler without a weapon you are probably dead
I'd agree with that

A few days ago at a pool party me and my friend were trying to push eachother in the pool and his pitbull grabbed my whole thigh in his mouth. He didnt bite hard he just let me know he was there and didnt like what i was doing.
Thats some scary shit. If he clamped down i dont think theres much i couldve done.
Maybe i couldve slapped an armbar on him somehow. lol.

JL_204 said:
A few days ago at a pool party me and my friend were trying to push eachother in the pool and his pitbull grabbed my whole thigh in his mouth. He didnt bite hard he just let me know he was there and didnt like what i was doing.
Thats some scary shit. If he clamped down i dont think theres much i couldve done.
Maybe i couldve slapped an armbar on him somehow. lol.
Wow, close call. That could have turned out not-so -pleasant.

Top Bottom