Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep CLEAVAGE

mrzap said:
<--- points at avatar. 'nuff said :)

lol that's not what I'm looking for, she doesn't have a line(cleavage) close to her collarbone, so she only has cleavage on her lower chest. :mix:

Synpax said:
There is some argument about whether different parts of the chest can be 'emphasized' since it is just one muscle. Assuming differnet parts can (upper/lower/middle), declines would focus on the lower, not uppper, part of the pectoral.

I second those who say that the chizzle-foshizzle comes from low BF less than muscles. Given that you are a female, obtaining lower BF might also result in a shrinking of breast size.

MAybe if you posted a pic, we could offer more guidance.

You upper chest is your pectoralis minor, so yes you can focus on it.

For the upper chest, you'd have to work the clavicular head of the pec minor

Narrow grip incline press

"A group of Australian scientists examined the effects of different bench angles and grip widths on muscle activity around the shoulder. For example, in comparing two functionally distinct regions of the pectoralis major muscle (i.e., clavicular head and sternocostal head), they found that the clavicular head of the pec major (the part attached to the collarbone or clavicle) was more active during a narrow grip vs. wide grip, esp. during the flat and incline bench press. Relative to the sternocostal head, the clavicular head was more active during a narrow grip incline bench. On the other hand, the sternocostal head of the pec major (part attached to the breastbone or sternum) showed its greatest activity during a flat bench; however, if you wanted greater relative involvement of the sternocostal head vs. the clavicular head, a decline press with a narrow grip seemed to work best. And for best maximal involvement of the entire pectoralis major muscle, the wide grip flat bench resulted in the greatest measured electrical activity."

Synpax said:
There is some argument about whether different parts of the chest can be 'emphasized' since it is just one muscle. Assuming differnet parts can (upper/lower/middle), declines would focus on the lower, not uppper, part of the pectoral.

I second those who say that the chizzle-foshizzle comes from low BF less than muscles. Given that you are a female, obtaining lower BF might also result in a shrinking of breast size.

MAybe if you posted a pic, we could offer more guidance.

The upper chest is pectoris minor, it is a seperate muscle from the pectoris major. There is no lower chest muscle, but it can be emphasized with a decline press, not that I ever do 'em. I stick to incline, flat, and flys.

narrow.. wouldn't that just be like the close grip press except(this one's incline)??

resonator said:
For the upper chest, you'd have to work the clavicular head of the pec minor

Narrow grip incline press

"A group of Australian scientists examined the effects of different bench angles and grip widths on muscle activity around the shoulder. For example, in comparing two functionally distinct regions of the pectoralis major muscle (i.e., clavicular head and sternocostal head), they found that the clavicular head of the pec major (the part attached to the collarbone or clavicle) was more active during a narrow grip vs. wide grip, esp. during the flat and incline bench press. Relative to the sternocostal head, the clavicular head was more active during a narrow grip incline bench. On the other hand, the sternocostal head of the pec major (part attached to the breastbone or sternum) showed its greatest activity during a flat bench; however, if you wanted greater relative involvement of the sternocostal head vs. the clavicular head, a decline press with a narrow grip seemed to work best. And for best maximal involvement of the entire pectoralis major muscle, the wide grip flat bench resulted in the greatest measured electrical activity."

Top Bottom